In search for a earbud headset !
Nov 28, 2012 at 10:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

GS88

New Head-Fier
Hello,

Since a few days I have a smartphone. Now I'm searching for a headset that includes a mic. and supports volume control (and pick up phone, pause music).
The problem is that untill now all the headphones i saw were in-ear. I looked in stores, but also online (at AKG and Sennheiser).
Does anyone know a good affordable headset that isn't in-ear? :smile_phones:

Greetings from the Netherlands!

Nov 28, 2012 at 10:59 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Hello,
Since a few days I have a smartphone. Now I'm searching for a headset that includes a mic. and supports volume control (and pick up phone, pause music).
The problem is that untill now all the headphones i saw were in-ear. I looked in stores, but also online (at AKG and Sennheiser).
Does anyone know a good affordable headset that isn't in-ear?
smile_phones.gif

Greetings from the Netherlands!

The high-end forum might not be the best place to ask your question.  What is your definition of affordable?

--Mark

Nov 29, 2012 at 12:11 AM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for your reply,
I'm a student :p I think a headset with the best price / performance will do. But for max. €35,- I hope to find something that is both affordable and good in quality. Untill now I only found one headset -> AKG K318. Price is a bit high, and it seems it's not worth the high price (price / quality is not good).

Which forum should I ask my question? (and should a admin/moderator move this topic, or do I have to open a new one?).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back