In need of Assistance - Denon AH-D2000
Mar 18, 2013 at 10:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Pedrox

New Head-Fier
Hello, fellow companions!

I`m really worried about a problem which i have been dealing for some time. I currently own an Asus Xonar and a Denon AH-D2000. I have previously owned a Sennheiser HD 515 and HD 595, both of them were extremely comfortable for long periods. I love the sound of my Denon, but after 30 minutes the headband starts to cause pain on the top of my head. I tried everything and nothing works, i even bought the beyerdynamic headband replacement, with no success. After much thought, i decided to buy another headphone. The problem is the impossibility to test locally any headphone, i need to import anything better than a skullcandy. After the comfort fiasco that the denon was, i`m really worried about the next one. So i was looking for something really comfortable, but maintening the superb audio quality. I can exceed the denon price. Any Tips?

Grateful for the attention and thanks in advance!

Mar 18, 2013 at 10:54 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Hello, fellow companions!

I`m really worried about a problem which i have been dealing for some time. I currently own an Asus Xonar and a Denon AH-D2000. I have previously owned a Sennheiser HD 515 and HD 595, both of them were extremely comfortable for long periods. I love the sound of my Denon, but after 30 minutes the headband starts to cause pain on the top of my head. I tried everything and nothing works, i even bought the beyerdynamic headband replacement, with no success. After much thought, i decided to buy another headphone. The problem is the impossibility to test locally any headphone, i need to import anything better than a skullcandy. After the comfort fiasco that the denon was, i`m really worried about the next one. So i was looking for something really comfortable, but maintening the superb audio quality. I can exceed the denon price. Any Tips?

Grateful for the attention and thanks in advance!

Heya,

AudioTechnica A900X

No headband. So no comfort problem on the top of your head.
Very similar sound to what you're coming from.

Very best,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back