in ear monitoring for a band
Jan 16, 2018 at 7:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

enricoalba

New Head-Fier
hi guys I'm pretty new in this business, I'm looking for some good in ear monitors to use with my band on stage. we have to purchase 5 of them and I heard that there are some really good iem made in China like the dunu titan1 and so on. I would like to ear your opinion on wich would be the best match for us! w e are looking for something that sounds good and have a good isolation!
thanks in advice!

Jan 17, 2018 at 4:47 AM Post #4 of 8
hi guys I'm pretty new in this business, I'm looking for some good in ear monitors to use with my band on stage. we have to purchase 5 of them and I heard that there are some really good iem made in China like the dunu titan1 and so on. I would like to ear your opinion on wich would be the best match for us! w e are looking for something that sounds good and have a good isolation!
thanks in advice!

I wouldn't use those for stage monitors. Those are prone to falling out easily, have bass ports, which you don't want because you'll have issues with sweat and honestly aren't very durable. Maybe consider looking at Shure's or Westone's offering in that price range. They tend to work better under these conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back