IMR RAH - Discussion / Impressions Thread
Dec 10, 2019 at 8:45 AM Post #331 of 3,340
I also live in the countryside but...if I was delivering 200+ parcels past a promised delivery date I would drive a couple of extra miles to the nearest main post office. England isn't that big :)
You just made me wonder on the volume of 200 rah boxes. And i came up with that hilarious image in my head;
Bob driving to post office loaded with rah boxes up to his nose with only eyes visible, barely able to move the steering wheel lol.

Dec 10, 2019 at 9:31 AM Post #332 of 3,340
You just made me wonder on the volume of 200 rah boxes. And i came up with that hilarious image in my head;
Bob driving to post office loaded with rah boxes up to his nose with only eyes visible, barely able to move the steering wheel lol.

Can just imagine him being pleased as he packs the final box and then looks behind him at a mountain of (whatever you call the colour of cardboard?!) and thinks...wish `i had a car :/

Dec 10, 2019 at 10:51 AM Post #333 of 3,340
I cannot imagine what it means to deliver 200 packages to the post office. Bob has my respect. Below a picture how it would look like if i were in his position:

last minute arrivel post office.jpg

Dec 10, 2019 at 5:02 PM Post #335 of 3,340
My tracking number is in the system now, package accepted at post office :)
Whoop - same here -- I might have it by tomorrow o_0
Thursday at the latest

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2019 at 6:23 PM Post #342 of 3,340
Same for me too. No text, email or in my account for the tracking info.

I think he has to physically add every number for every order so most likely nothing to worry about

Dec 10, 2019 at 9:33 PM Post #344 of 3,340
I all this time thought there was going to be 8 upper and 6 lower filters.

One thing I’ve also never known is with the frequency graph for the upper filters, which lower filter was used and how much change if any would there be to the frequency graph if they were measured with the different lower filters.

Dec 11, 2019 at 2:26 AM Post #345 of 3,340
There is movement at the post office

Users who are viewing this thread

Back