IMR RAH - Discussion / Impressions Thread
Dec 5, 2019 at 5:44 PM Post #287 of 3,340
I know when I have shipped items the USPS can be as much as 24 hours behind in terms of indicating receipt of the item and tracking movement. So the fact that tracking numbers don’t show any progress right away may not be much of an indicator...

Dec 6, 2019 at 2:55 AM Post #289 of 3,340
I received the tacking number on Tuesday, today it still hasn't been sent

Dec 6, 2019 at 7:16 AM Post #290 of 3,340
I received the tacking number on Tuesday, today it still hasn't been sent
At least you have a tracking number some others are still waiting for that...

Dec 6, 2019 at 9:00 AM Post #293 of 3,340
Spoke to Bob on FB Messenger earlier. Apparently the last batch has been packed this morning, and will be dropped at the post office last on this afternoon. Tracking will be updated on the remaining accounts after that.

Long story short, stuff should be landing in people's letterboxes next week if all goes as stated.

Dec 6, 2019 at 10:07 AM Post #294 of 3,340
My RAH shipped on wednesday but RM tracking still doesn't work :frowning2:

Dec 6, 2019 at 10:47 AM Post #296 of 3,340
It would appear that while some have had tracking numbers for days and others not, we are all being treating exactly the same. It would appear that while shipment numbers (tracking numbers have been generated) no packages have been dropped off and nothing is scanned into the RM system. I've had a Number since yesterday, others since Wednesday and not show any activity. It would appear, Bob is packing packages in batches, generating numbers in corresponding batches and will drop everything off at once. 200 packages is a lot to get through without a dedicated shipping department. I know when I sell stuff on ebay, and ship USPS I can purchase the postage online and generate the tracking number at the time of transaction prior to the package actually being scanned in. It appears that's exactly what is going on here. We can all just relax, & breathe - no one (it appears) is getting preferential treatment based on time of original order, personal relationship or any other criteria. I think they'll all go out together and if you don't have a number yet, it's coming.

Dec 6, 2019 at 11:12 AM Post #297 of 3,340
It would appear that while some have had tracking numbers for days and others not, we are all being treating exactly the same. It would appear that while shipment numbers (tracking numbers have been generated) no packages have been dropped off and nothing is scanned into the RM system. I've had a Number since yesterday, others since Wednesday and not show any activity. It would appear, Bob is packing packages in batches, generating numbers in corresponding batches and will drop everything off at once. 200 packages is a lot to get through without a dedicated shipping department. I know when I sell stuff on ebay, and ship USPS I can purchase the postage online and generate the tracking number at the time of transaction prior to the package actually being scanned in. It appears that's exactly what is going on here. We can all just relax, & breathe - no one (it appears) is getting preferential treatment based on time of original order, personal relationship or any other criteria. I think they'll all go out together and if you don't have a number yet, it's coming.

Thanks for the explanation! :)

Dec 6, 2019 at 11:13 AM Post #298 of 3,340
Exactly what i thought.
no one (it appears) is getting preferential treatment
I feel like preferencially treated, just due to the fact that i am owner of this rare jewel - Rah.

Dec 6, 2019 at 1:06 PM Post #299 of 3,340
Eagerly awaiting confirmation of my tracking reference.

Systems ready for 100+ hours of burn in

Dec 6, 2019 at 5:32 PM Post #300 of 3,340
Anyone's Rah left the UK yet? I know Bob mentioned that the last of them were going to be dropped off either last night or tonight (not sure which one he meant; could've been either with the US / UK time difference).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back