IMR RAH - Discussion / Impressions Thread
Mar 10, 2020 at 6:54 AM Post #2,311 of 3,340
I had my right side lose half volume too and changed its frequency response so I returned them and ordered PB ONE. I never found out what had failed though so I guess it was as described above of the planar disconnected.

I guess using a ported nozzle and inserting slowly to release insertion pressure should help prevent failure in future.

Mar 11, 2020 at 3:39 PM Post #2,313 of 3,340
@cleg

A little carried away because awesome music. Loved this place.

43120526-6B82-4EA3-A386-1DAD62A08085.jpeg

Something a little different

I just really love music, I simply can not survive without it. So blessed we are to have the creators of all genres of music and such a wide array of equipment to be able to listen to all the magic held inside the air vibrations.

Vibrating atmospheres are essential to life.

Infinity channel is baaaassssss

Just because reasons

If you ignore all the above at least give this a listen.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2020 at 7:04 PM Post #2,314 of 3,340
Since the R2 Red is on sale at the moment, you can get one for £137.50 with the loyalty code right now.

To those that own it already, do you think it's a good idea getting one despite owning the RAH (With which I am perfectly happy sound wise)? I've heard only positive things so far but am not sure if they will fit my preferences.

Mar 13, 2020 at 7:29 PM Post #2,315 of 3,340
Since the R2 Red is on sale at the moment, you can get one for £137.50 with the loyalty code right now.

To those that own it already, do you think it's a good idea getting one despite owning the RAH (With which I am perfectly happy sound wise)? I've heard only positive things so far but am not sure if they will fit my preferences.
I love it. Lighter sound than Rah perfect out of smartphone or mid tier dap for casual listening built like a tank

Mar 13, 2020 at 7:34 PM Post #2,316 of 3,340
Removing the o rings on each of the nozzle and filter housings achieves a overall shorter nozzle and filter for those of you who suffer with a ear poking IEM, along with sedna short tips to further reduce the length. It is basically Zenith length now if not a tiny smidgen shorter. These o rings are also the reason they are sometimes impossible to remove and split apart from one another. So upon each insertion and removal give them a quick finger right snug up check.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2020 at 7:37 PM Post #2,317 of 3,340

It’s IMR so it will fit your preferences and it’s good to have different flavours of the same preference to not become complacent with just one set up.

It’s a closed design so may benefit if I’m public spaces a lot plus it’s more ergonomic in the ear in comparison to Rah. It’s a no brainier for the price to be fair.

Mar 13, 2020 at 7:57 PM Post #2,319 of 3,340
your last video reminded me of this hilarious old track

Haha yea I’ve seen that before lol. It’s true too. Still love it though as well as goa and psy pre crap.

“If you live each day as if it was your last, some day you’ll most certainly be right”

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2020 at 12:34 AM Post #2,320 of 3,340

I have the Zenith, Aten, and Rah. Just got my Reds today. Put on the red nozzle and black tips... hmmmmm... I think I am going to enjoy these...!
I love it. Lighter sound than Rah perfect out of smartphone or mid tier dap for casual listening built like a tank
I just received my Reds today and while I’ve listened to them for less than 30 minutes, I agree they have a lighter sound than the Rah, and from memory sound better than the Aten they are based on. The isolation is much better on the Reds than either the Rah or Aten. Will be great for outside and commuting use... whenever it is safe to actually go back outside and actually commute to work...

Mar 14, 2020 at 3:57 AM Post #2,321 of 3,340
I promise this will be my last music post for a while as I’ve used up my weekly quota allowance.

IMR was made to play this. Currently 15 minutes in to my first listen using the Aten with Zenith black filter de-meshed.

She’s amazing with such a fun vibe behind the decks, great track selection and set progression building.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2020 at 4:05 AM Post #2,322 of 3,340
I promise this will be my last music post for a while as I’ve used up my weekly quota allowance.

IMR was made to play this. Currently 15 minutes in to my first listen using the Aten with Zenith black filter de-meshed.

She’s amazing with such a fun vibe behind the decks, great track selection and set progression building.

Yep. Melodic techno/house are one of my favorite on the go genres. I own a lot of tracks from her sets. In fact i use her sets to find music to download

Mar 14, 2020 at 4:14 AM Post #2,323 of 3,340
Yep. Melodic techno/house are one of my favorite on the go genres. I own a lot of tracks from her sets. In fact i use her sets to find music to download

Same lol. For the last 20 years I was trance, hardhouse mainly but the past 6 months I’ve shifted a lot to these genres.

She does melodic techno and progressive like no one else I’ve found so far. I think she plays with a higher tempo than everyone else so the energy is just higher naturally and I’m all about that coming from the trance and harder styles.

Awesome on the go music, doing your own funky walking dance on the travels with random smiling at strangers, head bobbing......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back