IMR RAH - Discussion / Impressions Thread
Nov 30, 2019 at 8:30 PM Post #197 of 3,340
sub'd

Dec 1, 2019 at 5:26 AM Post #198 of 3,340
Bob starts sending the Rah tomorrow... well, the 3 months of waiting have passed soon... :smile_phones:

Dec 1, 2019 at 6:58 AM Post #199 of 3,340
My problem is that Royal Mail service level is still stuck in 18th century, so if they attempt delivering once and there is no one to sign for parcel, the earliest i will get it is saturday...

Dec 1, 2019 at 8:26 AM Post #200 of 3,340
My problem is that Royal Mail service level is still stuck in 18th century, so if they attempt delivering once and there is no one to sign for parcel, the earliest i will get it is saturday...
Can you not ask either Bob or Rm to deliver to alternate address? Say work place or family?

Dec 1, 2019 at 8:59 AM Post #201 of 3,340
Well i just dont see the point dealing with RM as they do not provide some services they advertise they do,from my experince. And mailing personal stuff to work address is not very reliable.
And i have my friend who lives nearby but i sent him my CA Atlas from Japan that is arriving at the same time. So dont want to bother him too much.

Besides i should survive till weekend,
somehow lol. Unless Bob ships it on friday that would push me to the end of another week and one of the last ones to unpack Rah.
Probably would even have a review up on Head-fi by one of the owners haha.

Dec 2, 2019 at 9:09 AM Post #203 of 3,340
Yes, those would be canceled order. It also means they're ready so shipments are going to be starting!

Dec 2, 2019 at 12:05 PM Post #205 of 3,340
That price though. And its before tax.
Glad i handed over my money the minute it went on pre-order.
Though im almost 100% sure it is worth every penny of its full price.

it's 550£ with VAT. What kind of tax do you mean? The only thing you should add, if you live in the EU, is shipping cost.

Dec 2, 2019 at 12:13 PM Post #206 of 3,340
it's 550£ with VAT. What kind of tax do you mean? The only thing you should add, if you live in the EU, is shipping cost.
Must be a typo. Or its meant for non EU buyers.
I went to checkout and it is still £550
Screenshot_2019-12-02-17-10-35.png

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2019 at 1:13 PM Post #208 of 3,340
Did anybody get a shipping notification yet?
Not here. I did note that Bob said he was delayed because of anodizing which he didn't expect to have until Monday (today). So if he was only receiving the final pieces today I thought it a little optomistic to keep the shipping dated today taking into acoount he'd need to pack the boxes, wrap the boxes, then prepare for shipping. We know only 200 were made. We know he's had some cancellatations although we don't know how many. So just for arguments sake let just say he got the parts around 10am he'd still need to pack 150 packages...... I can't see it happening. Of course if he and his team, assuming he has one, work through the night and he's pre prepared the shipping labels, they could go out tomorrow and then manually update the system with tracking numbers for each of us... It's also possible that the first lot of packed boxes have been completed, So theoretically some could have shipped today but no tracking info until tomorrow. One can only hope... I'd be surprised if we see anything en mass before Wed.

Dec 2, 2019 at 3:18 PM Post #209 of 3,340
Not here. I did note that Bob said he was delayed because of anodizing which he didn't expect to have until Monday (today). So if he was only receiving the final pieces today I thought it a little optomistic to keep the shipping dated today taking into acoount he'd need to pack the boxes, wrap the boxes, then prepare for shipping. We know only 200 were made. We know he's had some cancellatations although we don't know how many. So just for arguments sake let just say he got the parts around 10am he'd still need to pack 150 packages...... I can't see it happening. Of course if he and his team, assuming he has one, work through the night and he's pre prepared the shipping labels, they could go out tomorrow and then manually update the system with tracking numbers for each of us... It's also possible that the first lot of packed boxes have been completed, So theoretically some could have shipped today but no tracking info until tomorrow. One can only hope... I'd be surprised if we see anything en mass before Wed.
Was thinking how hes going to pull it off myself. Well If delivery will be pushed towards next week lets say. And i get Rah together with Atlas my head will explode lol.

Dec 2, 2019 at 3:19 PM Post #210 of 3,340
just sent you a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back