Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 7, 2023 at 1:03 PM Post #14,551 of 18,081
I have received a couple of email responses from Bob over the last few days. The first was to tell me that the after he spoke to Royal Mail, my Na-Le is now officially considered lost, and to offer me one of the "other units in stock with a higher value if you’d like another option". Which I can only assume is the controversial 5mm DD IEM that was discussed here.

After I declined the replacement IEM explaining that I wanted the Na-Le, he said he will get an order in for the machinist to make some more Na-Le shells up and get a remake on the go for me.

I can't even say I'm cautiously optimistic here, maybe it's now morphed into reckless optimism? I've always received my IEMs from Bob in the past. I was even one of the lucky ones that received my Trinity IEMs (not without issues of course). But this just feels different. Thankfully I can't lose too much because I'm only waiting on the Na-Le and not the Event Horizon or one of the costlier IEMs.

Oct 7, 2023 at 1:35 PM Post #14,552 of 18,081
While I certainly feel blessed that I have pulled out of this vicious cycle well ahead, I sincerely wish things get sorted out for all of you who have already committed, before things go belly up once again.

Oct 7, 2023 at 2:29 PM Post #14,553 of 18,081
This is new 👀

Attachments

• IMG_5201.png
    IMG_5201.png
    325.7 KB · Views: 0
Oct 7, 2023 at 2:36 PM Post #14,554 of 18,081
This is new 👀
Lol that means nothing. If he doesn't deliver the product, there's nothing to cancel. He is still liable for a refund for failure to deliver.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2023 at 2:42 PM Post #14,555 of 18,081
If this is the end approaching, I'm going to enjoy the 19 sets that I have and I really do enjoy them I feel privileged to have the Titan the pinnacle of the IMR sound signature if it the last I get it's a fantastic place to end.
This week I plugged the edp ace into the Effect Audio cadmus 8 wire cable and was amazed through the Shanling H5 it was a different level of enjoyment just amazing. The saddest part of this whole scenario is the iems of 2022 and 2023 have been a substantial leap above previous generations it would be really a crying shame for it to end this way.

Oct 7, 2023 at 3:22 PM Post #14,556 of 18,081
Just hope everybody will get his money back before this happens.
Unlickely outcome. I asked for a refund in the clearest way possible. If there was any intention from IMR to do it, it would have been done by now. Instead there was no response whatsoever. I hope that people who have more expensive iems preordered then NaLe and still have an option to raise a claim with their payment processors consider that option based on the current situation. 😔

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2023 at 9:10 AM Post #14,561 of 18,081
Got my refund for my 2x EH on 29 Sep, and hope the rest will get theirs. No more pre order for me.

Btw, Bob did share he has 2 single DD model, one that is warm sounding and the other lean towards neutral. Me wasn’t interested to trade as IMO more of a downgrade.

IMG_0436.jpeg
Hello. How many business days have passed from the request for a refund to the receipt of money in the account?

Oct 8, 2023 at 3:27 PM Post #14,563 of 18,081
I have received a couple of email responses from Bob over the last few days. The first was to tell me that the after he spoke to Royal Mail, my Na-Le is now officially considered lost, and to offer me one of the "other units in stock with a higher value if you’d like another option". Which I can only assume is the controversial 5mm DD IEM that was discussed here.

After I declined the replacement IEM explaining that I wanted the Na-Le, he said he will get an order in for the machinist to make some more Na-Le shells up and get a remake on the go for me.

I can't even say I'm cautiously optimistic here, maybe it's now morphed into reckless optimism? I've always received my IEMs from Bob in the past. I was even one of the lucky ones that received my Trinity IEMs (not without issues of course). But this just feels different. Thankfully I can't lose too much because I'm only waiting on the Na-Le and not the Event Horizon or one of the costlier IEMs.
I went through this with Bob last month.

He told me replacement Na-le would be with me in 10 working days. 10 working days past and he ignored my emails.

It was only when I said provide a refund within 48 hours otherwise I would escalate the matter (to the likes of Trading Standards).

He said when making the refund that he was wanting for shells and that was the other week.

Opt for the refund if you can.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back