Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 5, 2023 at 3:22 PM Post #14,536 of 18,188
"a dealer has ordered multiple Trinity Hunters and PM6, xxxx insisted on a minimum order of £XX,000 (two figures and three zeroes) via a wire transfer and he never delivered.First he told them it was shipped, then lost in the mail and then he shipped him a box of pouches only. All this fairly recently after claiming he left Trinity - the dealer posted publically a few weeks ago and xxxx threatened him that he (!) will sue him.
Exactly the same pattern. Point by point. Unfortunately, in my opinion it is already too late, so I think it is no longer a question of if, but when it will all blow up. In fact I believe that IMR has already blown up, but that the shockwave has not yet reached us.

This Monday four members of this forum have coordinated to send an email to IMR. Mine asking for information about the new unnamed IEM. Two more members asked for a refund of the money paid for their Na-Le, and the last one asked for a refund of the money paid for their EH. On Wednesday, as no reply has been received, we coordinated again to send the same email again. To date there has not been a single reply. It seems that the same thing is happening to more people.

I believe that the last event with the unnamed IEMs was nothing more than a desperate attempt to try to slow down this disintegration. Unfortunately using a method, in my opinion, unethical and deplorable.

I for one very much regret the situation. I love his IEMs and would have loved nothing more than to continue buying them.

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2023 at 5:14 PM Post #14,538 of 18,188
Maybe a question with a straightforward answer, but if you paid with PayPal why not raise a refund with them?
From PayPal:

"The time you have to file a dispute with Paypal depends on the type of transaction you have made. In general, Paypal gives you 180 days (6 months) from the date of the original transaction to file a dispute.

If you bought something and never received the product or service: You have up to 180 days after the estimated delivery date to file a claim.
If you bought something and you received the product but it is not what was promised: You have up to 180 days after the original purchase date to make a claim."

Most purchased more than 180 days ago

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2023 at 5:28 PM Post #14,539 of 18,188
From PayPal:

"The time you have to file a dispute with Paypal depends on the type of transaction you have made. In general, Paypal gives you 180 days (6 months) from the date of the original transaction to file a dispute.

If you bought something and never received the product or service: You have up to 180 days after the estimated delivery date to file a claim.
If you bought something and you received the product but it is not what was promised: You have up to 180 days after the original purchase date to make a claim."

This would had been good for the enigma preorder but i paid credit card 🤦🏻‍♂️
I aint waiting longer than 6 months
Also no reply back from bob i resent my email this morning and nothing

Oct 6, 2023 at 1:41 AM Post #14,541 of 18,188
From PayPal:

"You have up to 180 days after the estimated delivery date to file a claim."

Perhaps you could use one of the updates as evidence that this moved and maybe make a case for refund.

Oct 7, 2023 at 9:25 AM Post #14,543 of 18,188
memix-all-quiet-speech.gif

Oct 7, 2023 at 12:27 PM Post #14,546 of 18,188
If people are offended by a picture, they need to find something more important to worry about.

That said, it *IS* ridiculously quiet here. I'm slightly concerned about the many reports of folks not receiving any communication from IMR recently. But whatever happens, happens. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2023 at 12:45 PM Post #14,547 of 18,188
That said, it *IS* ridiculously quiet here. I'm slightly concerned about the many reports of folks not receiving any communication from IMR recently. But whatever happens, happens. Fingers crossed.
The calm before the storm.

Oct 7, 2023 at 12:47 PM Post #14,548 of 18,188
this quietness feels eriee...

Oct 7, 2023 at 12:54 PM Post #14,549 of 18,188
Last contact with Bob on 25th of september.

Also I have your free iem ready now.

I shall get that in the post tomorrow.

Regards
Bob
Owner
www.imracoustics.com

Nothing after this. Seems we are close to an end. What kind……? Nobody nows.
Just hope everybody will get his money back before this happens.

Oct 7, 2023 at 1:03 PM Post #14,550 of 18,188
I'm getting a bit concerned with all this situation. It sounds like Trinity all over again. I will wait a few more days before file a claim in PayPal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back