Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 30, 2023 at 4:07 PM Post #14,431 of 18,081
Do you know what an OEM company is or does ??
Do you think Bob hand makes all his drivers ??

maybe stop all your dramatic BS and do some due diligance before posting a picture that looks as though IMR is selling $20 IEMs ?
thank you

https://fineacoustics.en.alibaba.com/

Screenshot 2023-09-30 at 21.09.30.png

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2023 at 4:14 PM Post #14,433 of 18,081
I've ordered one, I'll see if it matches Jon's description. Lots of companies re-badged products so hardly fraud just slight of hand if true.

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2023 at 4:17 PM Post #14,434 of 18,081
If you buy 1000 it's cheaper
Minimum order of most of them is 10 although there is one that you can just order 1 of but it is with microphone

Sep 30, 2023 at 4:18 PM Post #14,435 of 18,081
It is probably partially true; not sure if Bob was the full owner of Trinity Audio. There were some speculation of his wife being one of stakeholder of the company. But I guess no one was able to verify it.
However, I still believe getting refund from IMR should not be a problem so far. It may be delayed though.
Here's the info to back up your statement on Bob's wife being a Trinity shareholder...

https://find-and-update.company-inf...any/09232359/persons-with-significant-control

I can't find IMR on Companies House, which probably means Bob is working as a sole trader & can't find info on their accounts, shareholders, etc.

Sep 30, 2023 at 4:18 PM Post #14,436 of 18,081
I've ordered one, I'll see if it matches Jon's description. Lots of companies re-badged products so hardly fraud just slight of hand if true.
How did you get round this?
(We are looking for an ADLC driver 5mm)

DriverΦ4.9mm, NdFeB dynamic,CNT, Beryllium, Titanium, PU+Paper, PET diaphragm as optional

Sep 30, 2023 at 4:20 PM Post #14,437 of 18,081
maybe stop all your dramatic BS and do some due diligance before posting a picture that looks as though IMR is selling $20 IEMs ?
thank you
Maybe I'm thinking that IMR is trying to exchange $20 IEMs in order to avoid refunds for it's non-existing IEMs because it's in an impossible situation. But feel free show me i could be wrong.

Sep 30, 2023 at 4:31 PM Post #14,439 of 18,081
Maybe I'm thinking that IMR is trying to exchange $20 IEMs in order to avoid refunds for it's non-existing IEMs because it's in an impossible situation. But feel free show me i could be wrong.
I see what you're thinking there
One person has said that (if memory serves) Bob offered HIM the IEM as an alternative to the NaLe ?
but this kind of posting stuff is just adding confusion and more angst to a situation that we have NO IDEA about
In this regard please stop it because will just get on the hatetrain based on pure speculation

We dont KNOW what Bobs intentions are until either an email goes out offering Everyone a replacement IEM or if they were to appear on the site for sale
But
LET ME BE CLEAR
The sound of these IEMs is IN NO WAY NOR WILL EVER BE $20 or anywhere even remotely near that
I have bought more Chifi IEMs than I can remember and NONE of them came even remotely close to the quality of the IEM
Bob DID say that they (IMR) had tuned the ADLC driver
IF IF - he has used this OEM company to put them together using their CNC shells and IMR TUNED drivers then this is what many companies do and is perfectly normal

Sep 30, 2023 at 4:32 PM Post #14,440 of 18,081
How did you get round this?
(We are looking for an ADLC driver 5mm)

DriverΦ4.9mm, NdFeB dynamic,CNT, Beryllium, Titanium, PU+Paper, PET diaphragm as optional
Its more an attempt to quiet the baying wolves and pitch fork wavers. I'm tired of the glee of doom sayers and agenda filled grim reapers.

Sep 30, 2023 at 4:34 PM Post #14,441 of 18,081
I did
He offered Me this as a replacement if i didn't want the refund or wait for a replacement na-le
This is comedy gold crazy
I strongly suggest you actually listen to it before judging about hypotheticals - which is all this latest string of none sense is - NONE of it is based on fact

Im sure you can find many of my previous reviews of IMRs here in this thread and if we both have owned the same model you can judge for yourself the validity and accuracy of what I hear?

Thanks for clarifying though. but seriously if he offered you one then for Gods sake man get a grip & accept. It is sublime :) x

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2023 at 4:36 PM Post #14,442 of 18,081
Its more an attempt to quiet the baying wolves and pitch fork wavers. I'm tired of the glee of doom sayers and agenda filled grim reapers.
can you PM me a link - wouldnt mind grabbing one myself - Even though Im sure its not the same as Bob's as the drivers don't match!
Im not a fan of baying hyena's either

Sep 30, 2023 at 4:43 PM Post #14,443 of 18,081
Man, this thread has devolved into something truly bizarre. Some people sound like they are ready to burn IMR down, and others sound almost shill-like in their ability to explain away any sniff of IMR impropriety.

I don't know yet if I'm going to stay and watch the mayhem or just leave and go listen to my music through IEMs that were actually delivered.

Sep 30, 2023 at 4:44 PM Post #14,444 of 18,081
I did
He offered Me this as a replacement if i didn't want the refund or wait for a replacement na-le
This is comedy gold crazy
Please, feel free to believe in whatever or whomever you want. I'm just trying that the history of trinity audio don't repeat, in which a lot of people lost a lot of money. And I'm sorry to say that this smells a lot like the same thing.

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2023 at 4:45 PM Post #14,445 of 18,081
Man, this thread has devolved into something truly bizarre. Some people sound like they are ready to burn IMR down, and others sound almost shill-like in their ability to explain away any sniff of IMR impropriety.

I don't know yet if I'm going to stay and watch the mayhem or just leave and go listen to my music through IEMs that were actually delivered.
D10DA831-D25E-42A6-B62A-82CBF4F517A0.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back