Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 30, 2023 at 4:56 PM Post #14,447 of 18,178
I strongly suggest you actually listen to it before judging about hypotheticals - which is all this latest string of none sense is - NONE of it is based on fact

Im sure you can find many of my previous reviews of IMRs here in this thread and if we both have owned the same model you can judge for yourself the validity and accuracy of what I hear?

Thanks for clarifying though. but seriously if he offered you one then for Gods sake man get a grip & accept. It is sublime :) x
Im not saying anything bad about you as a person coz u just giving us your honest opinion
Altho i always though u was “bob” 🤣 but we will never know

Im only sharing what bob sent me

If i never shared ( and bob never mentioned i couldnt share the email) when would we had found out about this new iem?

Why are the shells a carbon copy by looks of it of a chifi iem that costs 20usd yet he paid thousands of a cnc milling company and he is charing nearly £300 for a 5mm dd iem?

I truly believe bob underpriced the na-le (in my eyes this should had been maybe 200-300???) and now he trying to catch up with funds ???

Why is bob making a NEW iem with out fulfilling his current obligations????

we dont know if bob is actually telling us the truth about his dd drives, we no experts
No one has ever taken an imr iem and measured the dd size and i was always sceptical about this but what i will say most of his iems sound incredible even some of his trinity iems

Infact when he sent me the photos of this new iem i though he sent me a photo of his old trinity iem which i have at home

Only one i dont like is the dark matter
I think its crap but thats my opinion

Now this all looks shady but i never expected this to escalate this bad

im still holding firm with my pre orders

I have emailed bob on friday regarding my enigma asking if he is expecting any delays
No reply back yet

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2023 at 4:57 PM Post #14,448 of 18,178
Man, this thread has devolved into something truly bizarre. Some people sound like they are ready to burn IMR down, and others sound almost shill-like in their ability to explain away any sniff of IMR impropriety.

I don't know yet if I'm going to stay and watch the mayhem or just leave and go listen to my music through IEMs that were actually delivered

I am 100% a 'shill' for the QUALITY of the SOUND of IMR IEMs because they have all been exceptional and this one I have listened to is no different

What I personally dont like is people posting stuff that is NOT in any way based on fact, sometimes as if to suggest it is true. Peoples concerns and worries are legitimate
but going out of your way to try to somehow 'prove' the worst with no facts at all or to post misleading inflammatory content I find weird & very modern 'cancel culture' ish approach
Understandable perhaps to some degree but maybe not?

Sep 30, 2023 at 5:04 PM Post #14,449 of 18,178
I am 100% a 'shill' for the QUALITY of the SOUND of IMR IEMs because they have all been exceptional and this one I have listened to is no different

What I personally dont like is people posting stuff that is NOT in any way based on fact, sometimes as if to suggest it is true. Peoples concerns and worries are legitimate
but going out of your way to try to somehow 'prove' the worst with no facts at all or to post misleading inflammatory content I find weird & very modern 'cancel culture' ish approach
Understandable perhaps to some degree but maybe not?
I see your point but as humans we always try and find reason

you really need to understand other peoples view also not just your own

Someone has just found a carbon copy (by looks tho) of an iem that bob is say he values at £295 or what ever he said

The only thing that your iem might have is a different dd driver
So what that driver now costs £200?

This is by no means (again i say this) a shot at you

This is all against bob

Yes theres no FACTS but dam it not like someone here magically made that iem and listed it on alibaba

The FACTS that we have is
Iems r delays
Theres a new single 5mm dd
Theres a carbon copy of that iem on alibaba for 20usd
The iem sounds amazing
Those r facts

Sep 30, 2023 at 5:08 PM Post #14,450 of 18,178
Im not saying anything bad about you as a person coz u just giving us your honest opinion
Altho i always though u was “bob” 🤣 but we will never know

Im only sharing what bob sent me

If i never shared ( and bob never mentioned i couldnt share the email) when would we had found out about this new iem?

Why are the shells a carbon copy by looks of it of a chifi iem that costs 20usd yet he paid thousands of a cnc milling company?

we dont know if bob is actually telling us the truth about his dd drives, we no experts
No one has ever taken an imr iem and measured the dd size and i was always sceptical about this but what i will say most of his iems sound incredible even some of his trinity iems

Infact when he sent me the photos of this new iem i though he sent me a photo of his old trinity iem which i have at home

Only one i dont like is the dark matter
I think its crap but thats my opinion

Now this all looks shady but i never expected this to escalate this bad

im still holding firm with my pre orders

I have emailed bob on friday regarding my enigma asking if he is expecting any delays
No reply back yet
I wish I was Bob - I would be wayyyyyy more open and transparent. Simple as that

To some degree this looks a lot like what is going on everywhere - since covid and people having had time it looks like everyone is delving deeper into and discovering so many cover up's dodgy dealing etc etc
or as I call it 'business' :D
Like I said - if you look hard enough for crap you will never be disappointed

When you look at the amount of stuff that Russel Brand drags up you could well be fooled into thinking this is all a new wave of conspiracy wheelings and dealings but its nothing new

Is Bob a saint - of course not - is anyone - no way
Whether he tells the truth about his drivers? What would be the point lying about them ?
I can only say I have enjoyed or at the very least thoroughly appreciated his IEMs (I could never get quite the tonality I wanted with EDP or ASTRA) but the rest have been wonderful

I dont know why or who all the 'new-head-fiers' are or why they have all arrived at this thread at this time
MAYBE they are spies from Sennheiser and AKG come to try to destroy IMR as they are worried about the quality of his IEMs?? Its a good a theory as any of the others here of late

Sep 30, 2023 at 5:09 PM Post #14,451 of 18,178
One last thing i will say is this
We are all lucky that no big youtuber has made a video about imr (yet)
I know crin is planning on making a video on trinity one day
If this crap comes to light i would think it would b the end of imr

Could you imagine if hi-fri got a bunch of imr iems and finds the drivers r not what bob says ( if they not obv i dont know)

Look what happened to kz and there fake ba drivers lol

This could be kz2.0

Sep 30, 2023 at 5:13 PM Post #14,452 of 18,178
I see your point but as humans we always try and find reason

you really need to understand other peoples view also not just your own

Someone has just found a carbon copy (by looks tho) of an iem that bob is say he values at £295 or what ever he said

The only thing that your iem might have is a different dd driver
So what that driver now costs £200?

This is by no means (again i say this) a shot at you

This is all against bob

Yes theres no FACTS but dam it not like someone here magically made that iem and listed it on alibaba

The FACTS that we have is
Iems r delays
Theres a new single 5mm dd
Theres a carbon copy of that iem on alibaba for 20usd
The iem sounds amazing
Those r facts
Fair points & I agree and take your point - thanks :)
That company is an OEM company - They are basically a supplier.

I've never liked how companies price their IEMs / headphones. It seems there is costing based on materials, etc etc but sometimes they seem to price based on how they sound. In one way understandable but if they cost similar...? Not sure

Sep 30, 2023 at 5:13 PM Post #14,453 of 18,178
I wish I was Bob - I would be wayyyyyy more open and transparent. Simple as that

To some degree this looks a lot like what is going on everywhere - since covid and people having had time it looks like everyone is delving deeper into and discovering so many cover up's dodgy dealing etc etc
or as I call it 'business' :D
Like I said - if you look hard enough for crap you will never be disappointed

When you look at the amount of stuff that Russel Brand drags up you could well be fooled into thinking this is all a new wave of conspiracy wheelings and dealings but its nothing new

Is Bob a saint - of course not - is anyone - no way
Whether he tells the truth about his drivers? What would be the point lying about them ?
I can only say I have enjoyed or at the very least thoroughly appreciated his IEMs (I could never get quite the tonality I wanted with EDP or ASTRA) but the rest have been wonderful

I dont know why or who all the 'new-head-fiers' are or why they have all arrived at this thread at this time
MAYBE they are spies from Sennheiser and AKG come to try to destroy IMR as they are worried about the quality of his IEMs?? Its a good a theory as any of the others here of late
chifi companies do lie about there dd drives
Its to drum up business
Altho bob has had the same driver tech for years so probably less likely but the r&d for making new driver aint cheap
If he has a company that makes theses drivers r exclusive to imr then credit to bob
Two things bob could lie a about
The coating of the driver or ( which i think is more likely ) the driver size
I have seen 10mm, 10.5mm and 11mm drivers all using same coating
Oh this new iem had our latest 10.5 mm driver but he could be using an old 10mm driver
Who knows lol

Sep 30, 2023 at 5:15 PM Post #14,454 of 18,178
One last thing i will say is this
We are all lucky that no big youtuber has made a video about imr (yet)
I know crin is planning on making a video on trinity one day
If this crap comes to light i would think it would b the end of imr

Could you imagine if hi-fri got a bunch of imr iems and finds the drivers r not what bob says ( if they not obv i dont know)

Look what happened to kz and there fake ba drivers lol

This could be kz2.0
BadGuyGoodReviewer has already commented on and made a video on Trinity and Crin just trashed a selection of IMR's a while back
BGGR though does have a secret RED 2 I think :wink:

Sep 30, 2023 at 5:18 PM Post #14,455 of 18,178
chifi companies do lie about there dd drives
Its to drum up business
Altho bob has had the same driver tech for years so probably less likely but the r&d for making new driver aint cheap
If he has a company that makes theses drivers r exclusive to imr then credit to bob
Two things bob could lie a about
The coating of the driver or ( which i think is more likely ) the driver size
I have seen 10mm, 10.5mm and 11mm drivers all using same coating
Oh this new iem had our latest 10.5 mm driver but he could be using an old 10mm driver
Who knows lol
Somewhere Bob said he 'has a guy' that he either sources or helps tune his drivers ?
All I can say for for 100% is I couldn't be happier with my IMR's. Been on this journey for well over 20 years now and now happy with my IEM's with no desire to look further

Sep 30, 2023 at 5:19 PM Post #14,456 of 18,178
I think the worst thing is that we don't know the name for this new IEM ):

Sep 30, 2023 at 5:19 PM Post #14,457 of 18,178
BadGuyGoodReviewer has already commented on and made a video on Trinity and Crin just trashed a selection of IMR's a while back
BGGR though does have a secret RED 2 I think :wink:
I must had missed crin talking about imr then. 🤯

I like bggb and his opinions and i can understand why he dont like the imr/trinity iems
Coz of all the filter combos 🤣
He made a video of the trinity master iem i think
Old old video

Sep 30, 2023 at 5:20 PM Post #14,458 of 18,178
I must had missed crin talking about imr then. 🤯

I like bggb and his opinions and i can understand why he dont like the imr/trinity iems
Coz of all the filter combos 🤣
He made a video of the trinity master iem i think
Old old video
He and Crin (i think) but definately BGGR does NOT believe in burn in and never does it - Understandable due to the sheer number he gets through but we know how different an IMR can sound after 600+ hours of burn in :)

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2023 at 5:21 PM Post #14,459 of 18,178
I think the worst thing is that we don't know the name for this new IEM ):
I dont think we was suppose to know about this new iem lol
I was gonna PM you when i got the email asking if u knew about this iem (again you r the most Knowledgeable person here regarding imr iems as well as the Ukraine guy? Cant remember his username) before posting here lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back