• Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 30, 2023 at 12:09 PM Post #14,041 of 18,128
20230830_170432~2.JPG

A jewel of and iem the Titan is really amazing

Aug 30, 2023 at 1:32 PM Post #14,042 of 18,128
No nothing at all, my tracking say "Sorry we haven't tried to deliver it yet, so we don't have any updates" usually means standard (cheap) delivery. The update you read was in the IMR news section on the website
And given the time that has elapsed, they likely have not actually been sent if they were being mailed within the UK, unless they are being shipped by the manufacturer overseas.

Aug 30, 2023 at 3:03 PM Post #14,043 of 18,128
Anyone get any shipping updates for the zion / na-le since the last update saying people should wait about two weeks and decide if they want refunds or not? I saw that posted here but I never got that email and my shipping as of July 21st still says "The sender has let us know they have despatched your item."

I just assume it's not coming and I'm beyond frustrated.
No e-mails. As for tracking:

Friday 04 August 2023
14:22
Sender preparing item

Basically, not holding my breath. When got the second tracking number I assumed it was about to ship, but now pretty sure it's some BS.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2023 at 3:17 PM Post #14,045 of 18,128
The Titan has landed ENDGAME achieved.
My journey has been fun will be watching from the wings from now on.
Welcome aboard the Titan Train!

I knew it was my endgame pretty much right after I found the best filter and tip combination for my ears. No need to look any further.

I'm still "curious" about other IEMs, but mainly just cheaper ones just for something different and fun. Not really interested in looking for "better" IEMs at all. 100% satisfied with Titan. And possibly Enigma+ if Bob can improve upon Titan somehow.

Aug 30, 2023 at 3:30 PM Post #14,046 of 18,128
I hope they arrive by Thursday next week so i can take them on holiday with me

Also and idea to be put to bob
2nd payment of ore order should only be sent. When proof of iem is ready to be shipped
Not 3 months before
In IMR pre-order terms and conditions, it is already mentioned that second payment will be charged only before one month of the actual shipping of the order, but unfortunately Bob has not honored this since last couple of years.
Actually, it does not matter how many suggestions we give him regarding pre-orders, he is not going to change at all. I have been witness to this weird side of his nature since last seven years. He has never been honest, transparent in regards to pre-orders and actual issues he is facing since his Trinity Audio ventures. And I am confident now that he is not going to improve or change.
In my limited opinion, the best way to save yourself from unnecessary frustration, disappointment and speculation, is to buy only in-stock items from IMR. No pre-orders, no matter how tempting the offer is or how much Bob sounds convincing for a guranteed delivery in his pre-order annoucement.
I am already done with any kind of pre-order with IMR and am sure sooner or later many of us here will follow this suite eventually.

Aug 30, 2023 at 4:51 PM Post #14,047 of 18,128
Bought a couple of after market cables as they're shorter (1.2m) and look good (can't notice a difference with sound) but after a while felt the sound wasn't quite as good, so switched back to the standard cheaper cables and imo they sound better, could be because the pins are longer and there's a better connection?
Also I swore off Xelastecs but after trying everything else have started using them again and have gone up a size and they sound fine plus they make iem's stay put better. After a few weeks use I prefer Seraph to Titan (bought a second hand pair), though maybe that'll change as I put more hours on them and could have a lot to do with Seraph fit me better than the Titans which have a slightly smaller shell and the finish is quite slippery.

Aug 30, 2023 at 6:24 PM Post #14,048 of 18,128
Welcome aboard the Titan Train!

I knew it was my endgame pretty much right after I found the best filter and tip combination for my ears. No need to look any further.

I'm still "curious" about other IEMs, but mainly just cheaper ones just for something different and fun. Not really interested in looking for "better" IEMs at all. 100% satisfied with Titan. And possibly Enigma+ if Bob can improve upon Titan somehow.
Yeah once you get something really TOTL, it is satisfying, that's also how I feel about my LCDi4s.

Of course "endgame" doesn't preclude a new game beginning, so never say never!

Trying cheaper stuff is a great shout though , and can heartily rec earbuds as a wallet friendly way to explore super bang-for-buck audio.

Aug 30, 2023 at 9:58 PM Post #14,049 of 18,128
Yeah once you get something really TOTL, it is satisfying, that's also how I feel about my LCDi4s.

Of course "endgame" doesn't preclude a new game beginning, so never say never!

Trying cheaper stuff is a great shout though , and can heartily rec earbuds as a wallet friendly way to explore super bang-for-buck audio.
How do u find the i4?
I have the isine 10 and 20 and the tips just put me off

Hopefully we see some nice new iems from audeze now sony bought them
They got new sony planar iems coming out but wireless and got no bluetooth lol

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2023 at 10:33 PM Post #14,050 of 18,128
In IMR pre-order terms and conditions, it is already mentioned that second payment will be charged only before one month of the actual shipping of the order, but unfortunately Bob has not honored this since last couple of years.
Actually, it does not matter how many suggestions we give him regarding pre-orders, he is not going to change at all. I have been witness to this weird side of his nature since last seven years. He has never been honest, transparent in regards to pre-orders and actual issues he is facing since his Trinity Audio ventures. And I am confident now that he is not going to improve or change.
In my limited opinion, the best way to save yourself from unnecessary frustration, disappointment and speculation, is to buy only in-stock items from IMR. No pre-orders, no matter how tempting the offer is or how much Bob sounds convincing for a guranteed delivery in his pre-order annoucement.
I am already done with any kind of pre-order with IMR and am sure sooner or later many of us here will follow this suite eventually.
+1

Sep 1, 2023 at 11:44 AM Post #14,051 of 18,128
Friends: Dumb question. I'm trying to adjust my signature and I get this error: "Your signature is 1 line(s) too long."

Is there a secret to putting content on a new line without a return? Thanks in advance.

Sep 1, 2023 at 4:53 PM Post #14,053 of 18,128
Sep 1, 2023 at 5:28 PM Post #14,054 of 18,128
How do u find the i4?
I have the isine 10 and 20 and the tips just put me off

Hopefully we see some nice new iems from audeze now sony bought them
They got new sony planar iems coming out but wireless and got no bluetooth lol

The i4s are on another level to the isines, though I have the 10s and are still great (They were the gateway lol).

They really need a good amount of power to get the best from them, they can eat nearly 4 watts I believe (and with full power their infamous tuning is much improved, though still advisable to EQ to your taste)

For tips I use Dunu S&S which plug into the hole and give a good seal for bass. I still use the vanilla (and fragile) ear hooks but there are other alternatives.

It's a shame, but aside from some Chifi knock-offs which are themselves discontinued I don't think we will see the likes of these headphone-iem hybrid TIE fighters again any time soon.

We may see an update of something like the Euclid though...

Sep 1, 2023 at 7:25 PM Post #14,055 of 18,128
The i4s are on another level to the isines, though I have the 10s and are still great (They were the gateway lol).

They really need a good amount of power to get the best from them, they can eat nearly 4 watts I believe (and with full power their infamous tuning is much improved, though still advisable to EQ to your taste)

For tips I use Dunu S&S which plug into the hole and give a good seal for bass. I still use the vanilla (and fragile) ear hooks but there are other alternatives.

It's a shame, but aside from some Chifi knock-offs which are themselves discontinued I don't think we will see the likes of these headphone-iem hybrid TIE fighters again any time soon.

We may see an update of something like the Euclid though...
If only Final went ahead with their prototype
1693610724400.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back