Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 1, 2023 at 8:20 PM Post #14,056 of 18,496
The i4s are on another level to the isines, though I have the 10s and are still great (They were the gateway lol).

They really need a good amount of power to get the best from them, they can eat nearly 4 watts I believe (and with full power their infamous tuning is much improved, though still advisable to EQ to your taste)

For tips I use Dunu S&S which plug into the hole and give a good seal for bass. I still use the vanilla (and fragile) ear hooks but there are other alternatives.

It's a shame, but aside from some Chifi knock-offs which are themselves discontinued I don't think we will see the likes of these headphone-iem hybrid TIE fighters again any time soon.

We may see an update of something like the Euclid though...
4 watts of power 🤯
If only Final went ahead with their prototype
1693610724400.jpeg
What is that 🤯 looks crazy i love it 🤣

Sep 2, 2023 at 8:44 AM Post #14,057 of 18,496
So the shipping company that were responsible for NaLe, Titan and EV have decided they will not actually ship until they have picked, packed and labelled EVERYTHING in one single bulk. I don't know how many parcels that would be or how long that will take but a fair few hundred?
As best I understand this was not what they were briefed to do and as we well know, has now caused delays far longer than anticipated. I don't know when they will all actually be shipped but surely not that much longer now?!

Sep 2, 2023 at 8:54 AM Post #14,058 of 18,496
So the shipping company that were responsible for NaLe, Titan and EV have decided they will not actually ship until they have picked, packed and labelled EVERYTHING in one single bulk. I don't know how many parcels that would be or how long that will take but a fair few hundred?
As best I understand this was not what they were briefed to do and as we well know, has now caused delays far longer than anticipated. I don't know when they will all actually be shipped but surely not that much longer now?!
Is this your conclusion of the situation? Are you serious?

... Or maybe you're being sarcastic?

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2023 at 9:06 AM Post #14,059 of 18,496
Sorry dude, I do feel and appreciate your pain but end of the day you can either wait for your order to arrive or request a refund. Yes its frustrating but life is too short. You can take the info however you like
Everyone feels equally frustrated at the delays in shipping but we can't change the situation so for the sake of mental health, personally Im choosing to not think about it for now and enjoy what I do have

Going from Ozar to Elan+ this morning - Enjoying the accurate clean signature and that delicious bass of the Ozar and then going to the holographic 3D imaging of the Elan+ makes me want the NaLe in my hands more and more. That CNT/ADLC driver with the bone conduction should give something amazing.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2023 at 9:14 AM Post #14,060 of 18,496
Sorry dude, I do feel and appreciate your pain but end of the day you can either wait for your order to arrive or request a refund. Yes its frustrating but life is too short. You can take the info however you like
Everyone feels equally frustrated at the delays in shipping but we can't change the situation so for the sake of mental health, personally Im choosing to not think about it for now and enjoy what I do have

Going from Ozar to Elan+ this morning - Enjoying the accurate clean signature and that delicious bass of the Ozar and then going to the holographic 3D imaging of the Elan+ makes me want the NaLe in my hands more and more. That CNT/ADLC driver with the bone conduction should give something amazing.
I see. "Better times will come" policy.

I suppose you are aware that this policy improves nothing, serves no purpose and only shifts the problems to the future, right?

Sep 2, 2023 at 9:22 AM Post #14,061 of 18,496
I see. "Better times will come" policy.
I suppose you are aware that this policy improves nothing, serves no purpose and only shifts the problems to the future, right?
What? What 'policy' are you talking about?
In this case, IMR tried to use a company to pack and ship a lot of products. It didn't work as intended

Ironic you mention 'better times will come' though . . . :wink:

Sep 2, 2023 at 9:32 AM Post #14,063 of 18,496
The Titan just keep on giving, dropping me effortlessly into the studio or live performance.
Elevating my musical joyment to almost feeling that I'm inside the music next to the vocalist feeling their breath brush my cheek feeling the bass pump. The instrument separation and layering beyond anything I've experienced. Just incredible, pretty much all my music feels like, I'm only now hearing its true presentation!

Sep 2, 2023 at 9:42 AM Post #14,064 of 18,496
Its your choice to view things however you wish.
By all means let it flow but then let it go and move on. It is what it is - Accept that or do something about it
Write to Bob. Suggest a better way to implement a shipping process.
Do you think IMR wants or enjoys having long delays for their products to be delivered ? Of course not !

I am simply sharing a reason for the delay with shipping. Do with it what you want. I aint here to debate or argue

Sep 2, 2023 at 9:44 AM Post #14,065 of 18,496
The Titan just keep on giving, dropping me effortlessly into the studio or live performance.
Elevating my musical joyment to almost feeling that I'm inside the music next to the vocalist feeling their breath brush my cheek feeling the bass pump. The instrument separation and layering beyond anything I've experienced. Just incredible, pretty much all my music feels like, I'm only now hearing its true presentation!
I was looking at the Titen drivers the other day. Even just that I think i would (almost) 'happily' sell my Semper and Elan+ to buy one :)

Sep 2, 2023 at 9:45 AM Post #14,066 of 18,496
Yup. Titan is in another league from everything else I've heard. And I've heard some great IEMs. Very tough to find any flaws. They're there, I've found a couple, but it takes a very resolving system and countless hours of listening to identify them. Either way, they don't detract from the experience. It's astonishing what Bob has created in the Titan. In his words, "It's a peach."

What an understatement.

Sep 2, 2023 at 9:47 AM Post #14,067 of 18,496
I was looking at the Titen drivers the other day. Even just that I think i would (almost) 'happily' sell my Semper and Elan+ to buy one :)
After hearing the Titan, I sold my Semper almost immediately. Titan is so much better in every way, there really was no reason to keep Semper because I knew I would never listen to them.

Sep 2, 2023 at 9:49 AM Post #14,068 of 18,496
Is this your conclusion of the situation? Are you serious?

... Or maybe you're being sarcastic?
No, he just “ believes” or say this sort of stuff as if he was a paid pr agent, or bob himself… naaahh it couldn’t be, he’s just naive right…? . I feel even a bit offended when I read stuff like this. Next post will be “omg, they printed the labels wrong and now the parcels are shipped but with one single tracking number in route to a unknown island in the middle of the pacific. Silly shipping company, that’s why all the other tracking numbers weren’t displaying, bob will recover them but he’ll have to swim 3 days to get there cause the shipping company can’t retrieve em…”

Love the fact that it will be a year already since we did payments. Mxn peso is stronger now, so asking for a refund I would get less that what I paid for so either waiting or asking for a refund, this was a bad deal, if the company is cutting cost with cheap shipping cause as any other company that cashes in each time they pre sale something and don’t know how to manage a business well… cutting corners is the first thing you have to do, along creating a new phenomenal item that will pay the cost of the old pre sale and get more troubles in the future. But in the case that I paid for Dhl shipping and don’t get it I’m again effed cause every other company goes through Mexican regular customs and I already had that experience where bob “ didn’t knew” and I got a halcyon and edp lost and never got em. Yes, he sent me a replacement and used Dhl, but those times were different. We weren’t in the “it’s been a year and suddenly theres no more communication’ times, some members are like Moses talking to him now. So, another bad business. And if you dare to ask about your shipping, the answer above is what you get… or a bundle of techno music videos, or people calling you bad blood cause omg you are daring to talk about the genius tuner.

The reality is. A bunch of us just lost money. And whoever is putting their money in the next builds, you are cashing in for past investments. My dad once told me “a bad business is a bad business, move out of it whenever you see its not working” someone should go into tuning for other companies and get a steady income instead of playing with other people cash and making up excuses. I would never dare to do something like this to my customers, I ACTUALLY closed a business just recently cause I knew I couldn’t go any further, it was hard but I would never lower my quality nor make up excuses. The ship has to hold it standards… at least for the ones who cares about their customers.

Funny how each time someone says something about the issue, there’s a bunch of praise for other failure deliveries, as if saying “ oh this other one that was as well late and no one knew If it would or would not be delivered is soooooooooo good! It makes up for bad business strategies and total blindness about our money, even being lied about the situation makes the soundstage bigger and wider”

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2023 at 9:58 AM Post #14,069 of 18,496
No, he just “ believes” or say this sort of stuff as if he was a paid pr agent, or bob himself… naaahh it couldn’t be, he’s just naive right…? . I feel even a bit offended when I read stuff like this.
Like I said, just sharing that info - Do with it what you want
I neither believe nor disbelieve it.
Unless I went to IMR HQ and saw with my own eyes what happens or doesn't happen I have no infallible way of knowing what it truth or un-truth.
I have spoken and communicated enough times with Bob over many years now to choose to errr on the side of positivity / hope.

Sucks to hear about your Halcyon AND EDP not turning up. I had an Astra not turn up and when I emailed I had an 'interesting' reason why it hadnt been posted but it was posted immediately and arrived the next day.
That's the only undelivered one I have ever had

I don't think it would be unreasonable for you to work out the ACTUAL cost of items you bought / shipping with the exchange rate at that time and request you are refunded THAT amount as opposed to a lesser amount due to economic changes. Why not ask / try?

I am not naive, due to circumstances in my life, I try to be as positive as possible and to try to put myself in other peoples shoes as much as possible so that Im not just stuck with my own self-centered all important view.
That doesn't mean that I just smile and accept everything like an idiot I have written to Bob a number of times in respectful but in no uncertain terms how I and everyone here feels about situations such as this.
Rather than just bitch about stuff in the thread I try to do something affirmative about it, whatever I can do try to communicate and request / strongly suggest what needs to happen
Does it or has it made any changes? No idea, hope so :D

PS Dont get me wrong, I agree 100% that business's should be moral, transparent, communicative, have great customer support etc etc etc of course
Its just SUCH a shame about these delays as everything else has been spot on (for some os us?) Is that fair to say?
Incredible tuned IEMs, great variety of different sound signatures, cutting edge tech, very well priced and great customer service - mainly for 'in stock'

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2023 at 10:03 AM Post #14,070 of 18,496
My view:

Pre-ordering with IMR is like investing. You pays your money and you takes your chances. Just don't spend more than you can afford to lose. If I lose money, I only have myself to blame. Understand the risks and you'll be fine.

I've never heard of a single instance where Bob didn't process a refund IMMEDIATELY when requested. So the odds of losing your investment is very low.

People tolerate his business model because he's an eccentric genius with IEMs. We love the finished product (when it finally arrives). If you don't like it, then request a refund and just move on with your life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back