Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 21, 2022 at 9:12 AM Post #7,786 of 18,531
EDP Ace & Zenith II - All shipments being processed by post office. Please wait while shipments update and tracking becomes live - All tracking should be live and trackable by no later than 25th/26th July.

This is just another joke.
Or maybe just a (Real) good news :wink:

Jul 21, 2022 at 9:18 AM Post #7,787 of 18,531
Jul 21, 2022 at 9:29 AM Post #7,788 of 18,531
EDP Ace & Zenith II - All shipments being processed by post office. Please wait while shipments update and tracking becomes live - All tracking should be live and trackable by no later than 25th/26th July.

Pmsl so he is gonna drop them to the post office on monday
Two weeks after he said he posted them 🤦🏻‍♂️

Jul 21, 2022 at 9:51 AM Post #7,790 of 18,531
There really needs to be some sort of guide for first time customers of IMR in the first post of this thread, so they know what to expect when they drop the money for Bob's products.

Something like:
1. Shipping dates are only a VERY rough estimation and will definitely change. Expect the shipping date to be missed by several months without explanation.
2. Product specifications can change at any time without notice after you placed your order and paid for it. It is your responsibility to monitor the product page.
3. Creating a shipping label is considered as order shipped. You won't see any tracking updates for a fortnight, however, because the parcels get dropped off at a post office/handed over to DHL two weeks later.
4. Don't expect transparency or pro-active and timely communication. Any response you get may be disingenuous and dissembling.
5. If the above points haven't scared you away, go ahead and place an order. IMR products sound great and post-sale support is excellent.

Jul 21, 2022 at 9:54 AM Post #7,791 of 18,531

At least we have a date for LIVE tracking. This could mean that like my real Ozar, and real DM (which are top of the class) I will have a REAL Ace, in my hands and ears. Then I will, after burn in, compare it to the Hybrid Planar, TRi i3, and I'm sure some will compare it to the Hybrid Raptgo Hook X....I have a sneaking feeling Bob is going to come out on top with four Aces.

Jul 21, 2022 at 10:16 AM Post #7,792 of 18,531
At least we have a date for LIVE tracking. This could mean that like my real Ozar, and real DM (which are top of the class) I will have a REAL Ace, in my hands and ears. Then I will, after burn in, compare it to the Hybrid Planar, TRi i3, and I'm sure some will compare it to the Hybrid Raptgo Hook X....I have a sneaking feeling Bob is going to come out on top with four Aces.
Is that the tri i3 or i3 pro u have?
I love my i3 pro
Getting all the listening time now
I hope the ace out shines it by miles

Jul 21, 2022 at 11:08 AM Post #7,795 of 18,531

And he just erased all previous updates for Ace and Zenith. :D

The communication history is a pure anecdote, which would be funny, but we are a part of it, unfortunately

Jul 21, 2022 at 1:04 PM Post #7,796 of 18,531
Finally !!!
🔥🔥🔥

What happened to the previous EST filters as we say: "Less you know, better you sleep".
3 different pairs.
Maybe Black - most basshead
Blue - mid oriented
Silver - treble oriented.
Look like they are one piece made. What are your thoughts, folks?

Jul 21, 2022 at 1:19 PM Post #7,797 of 18,531
3 different pairs.
Maybe Black - most basshead
Blue - mid oriented
Silver - treble oriented.
Look like they are one piece made. What are your thoughts, folks?
yes, it definitely appears to be one piece just like old filters of R1 and Zenith. The other major difference I can see from picture is the base opening. it is narrower than the existing filters.
I can guess Black without any bass hole in the circumference, Silver/gray with bass hole less than the hole in Blue one.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2022 at 1:24 PM Post #7,798 of 18,531
yes, it definitely appears to be one piece just like old filters of R1 and Zenith. The other major difference I can see from picture is the base opening. it is narrower than the existing filters.
I can guess Black without any bass hole in the circumference, Silver/gray with bass hole greater than the hole in Blue one.
Yep, look like that first filters. Even the hole diameter can drastically change the sound

Users who are viewing this thread

Back