• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 2, 2021 at 4:53 AM Post #3,964 of 18,013
Amt drivers announced... damn, I've been lurking russian forums for those
I’ve forgotten what those were, are they the ones Bob said couldn’t be engineered yet?
+1 for sleuthing through obscure Russian forums

Oct 5, 2021 at 7:16 AM Post #3,969 of 18,013
I bought the Azlasedna crystal tips the other day and they are now my favourite tips for Semper. They bring forward the upper mids a bit and are a good fit, they seem very durable too. Highly recommended.

Oct 5, 2021 at 7:24 AM Post #3,970 of 18,013
I bought the Azlasedna crystal tips the other day and they are now my favourite tips for Semper. They bring forward the upper mids a bit and are a good fit, they seem very durable too. Highly recommended.
I've gone through many different tips with the Semper, but I finally settled on SpiralDot++. ePro horn-shaped tips were brilliant, too, but they caused the shells to protrude from the ears too much.

But I will keep the crystals in mind, expensive though they are.

Oct 5, 2021 at 7:31 AM Post #3,971 of 18,013
I've gone through many different tips with the Semper, but I finally settled on SpiralDot++. ePro horn-shaped tips were brilliant, too, but they caused the shells to protrude from the ears too much.

I was using the Spiral dots before myself. They are good too. But I feel these are better, at least they work better for me with Semper , and in general I love the material and how they look too.

Oct 5, 2021 at 7:35 AM Post #3,972 of 18,013

I should add that there are 2 versions of the Crystals , the regular one and TWS version. To clarify I'm talking about the regular version.

Oct 5, 2021 at 8:55 AM Post #3,973 of 18,013
I should add that there are 2 versions of the Crystals , the regular one and TWS version. To clarify I'm talking about the regular version.
Did you buy a different size than silicones? I've heard Xelastecs require one size down to fit.

Oct 5, 2021 at 9:03 AM Post #3,974 of 18,013
Did you buy a different size than silicones? I've heard Xelastecs require one size down to fit.
Yes they are on the larger side , I went with the ML instead of my usual L. Depends on the IEM nozzle size and also insertion depth that you want to achieve too. The M would have worked too I guess.

Oct 5, 2021 at 11:55 AM Post #3,975 of 18,013
Thinking about picking up a used Elysium to check out the bone conduction tech. but there doesn't seem to be too many proper reviews of this model. Those who have it, how do you find that it fares for primarily indie rock music? I am a big fan of vocals and want an engaging midrange that is not v-shaped. Would Elysium and its planar driver give me the full lower mids I am looking for?

Or perhaps the Avalon would be a better fit? I already had a few hybrids with EST's so was leaning towards the Elysium for the planar driver. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back