• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 26, 2021 at 11:08 AM Post #2,986 of 18,061
Yeahhhhh....just skip to the pictures :D

In all seriousness, the first time I read this book I tried the 'Induced Chi Flow' I mean, you would wouldn't ya?
and then did the relaxed standing flowing thing
Lets just say it blew my mind. Bliss is not a word one can usually just throw around willy nilly but....
I do like it though, unlike TaiChi this is designed specifically for health
Anyway, even if its not someones cup of tea, its an interesting read

Edit: IF anyone worries they are doing right - Just imagine what it would be like for your arms / hands to be moving through treacle and move them like that and should be perfect then

Edit: EDIT - Just to say that now, over 300 hours the bass and warmth of the mids of the EDP+ is increasing nicely

I will definitely have a read. The scan needs a little work though lol.

Some smart phones scan documents now, think like a secret agent in a movie from the future scanning with a fancy hand held device, we can do that now. They take a photo but make it a document automatically, that looks like a document and not a photo.

Jun 26, 2021 at 11:14 AM Post #2,987 of 18,061
I will definitely have a read. The scan needs a little work though lol.

Some smart phones scan documents now, think like a secret agent in a movie from the future scanning with a fancy hand held device, we can do that now. They take a photo but make it a document automatically, that looks like a document and not a photo.
Damn Nellie, filter guru AND master spy?

Jun 26, 2021 at 11:39 AM Post #2,989 of 18,061
Probably also Secret Santa
AND Secret Squirrel

images.jpg

Jun 26, 2021 at 6:17 PM Post #2,992 of 18,061
Yeahhhhh....just skip to the pictures :D

In all seriousness, the first time I read this book I tried the 'Induced Chi Flow' I mean, you would wouldn't ya?
and then did the relaxed standing flowing thing
Lets just say it blew my mind. Bliss is not a word one can usually just throw around willy nilly but....
I do like it though, unlike TaiChi this is designed specifically for health
Anyway, even if its not someones cup of tea, its an interesting read

Edit: IF anyone worries they are doing right - Just imagine what it would be like for your arms / hands to be moving through treacle and move them like that and should be perfect then

Edit: EDIT - Just to say that now, over 300 hours the bass and warmth of the mids of the EDP+ is increasing nicely
I used to do tai chi. It's very good for body wellness like yoga. But for spirit, the best is meditation. It can heal and repair a lot. Maybe not the IMR IEM but our physiology. Maybe @NellieG if you can try, it can surely help you for a lot of things.

Jun 26, 2021 at 6:34 PM Post #2,993 of 18,061
I used to do tai chi. It's very good for body wellness like yoga. But for spirit, the best is meditation. It can heal and repair a lot. Maybe not the IMR IEM but our physiology. Maybe @NellieG if you can try, it can surely help you for a lot of things.

Very much so - ChiKung / TaiChi can help the inner energy winds become smooth and whole and meditation is then much easier. Its all good. We all keep the body clean but the mind also needs a good clean :)

Jun 26, 2021 at 7:35 PM Post #2,994 of 18,061
Estoy esperando por XINHS Graphene 8 core también.
Ayer salía más barato. En euros 45 €, unos 55 dólares.
charle con el vendedor y He will make un mejor precio por 8 núcleos.
En mi caso tengo que esperar a que recupere los gastos del mes, pero tengo que tratar de conseguirlo.

Jun 26, 2021 at 10:03 PM Post #2,995 of 18,061
So with the EDP+ now that im over 300 hours i thought i would do some late night cable rolling :)
Surprisingly the last one i tried is superb and by far the best (4.4mm balanced) and has now replaced the stock cable (which in general i find to be excellent having great synergy) - The NiceHCK LitzPS 4N Litz Pure Silver Earphone Upgrade Cable
thickens up the low end and mids without messing any details up
It no longer sounds like quite the treble head dream IEM and sounds very nice indeed - wonderfully balanced yet still fresh and energetic and vibrant
the price of these new cables from Nicehk are cheap enough to try. The more im listening the more i think this is a 'must have' cable to have in ones collection for its specific qualities - The way it has smoothed out just the highest parts of the freqs of the EDP+ and thickened up the low end but not in an obvious way is very impressive
I am a happy camper

Jun 27, 2021 at 8:44 AM Post #2,999 of 18,061
So with the EDP+ now that im over 300 hours i thought i would do some late night cable rolling :)
Surprisingly the last one i tried is superb and by far the best (4.4mm balanced) and has now replaced the stock cable (which in general i find to be excellent having great synergy) - The NiceHCK LitzPS 4N Litz Pure Silver Earphone Upgrade Cable
thickens up the low end and mids without messing any details up
It no longer sounds like quite the treble head dream IEM and sounds very nice indeed - wonderfully balanced yet still fresh and energetic and vibrant
the price of these new cables from Nicehk are cheap enough to try. The more im listening the more i think this is a 'must have' cable to have in ones collection for its specific qualities - The way it has smoothed out just the highest parts of the freqs of the EDP+ and thickened up the low end but not in an obvious way is very impressive
I am a happy camper
I think that treble extension of EDP+ is not too much. In fact, significantly less than BA IEMs that I have (FH7 with a pure silver balanced cable, IKKO OH10 with stock cable... ) . It seems strange to me that the NICEHK 4 core silver cable does decrease treble response, pure silver cables really thin the sound and increase treble amplitude. I am happy with the 4-core graphene silver platted cable from XINHS , it actually improves resolution in mids and increases a bit treble extension of the EDP+ (80 h burn-in) the little drawback of this wonderful IEM.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2021 at 10:52 AM Post #3,000 of 18,061
my edp+ burns 80 hours. this soft-rounded-resilience sound is so impressive. "sweet pop sound."
it recalls my memory about penon orb(analog-vinyl style warm sound), but edp+ has more bright and flexibility.

but like everyone else, I thought this model's high notes were a little lacking, so I changed the cable.
my choice is CEMA gold+silver hybrid. I used it with EJ07, which needs more mid-high energy too.

maybe I'll try XINHS graphene cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back