Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 26, 2022 at 1:27 PM Post #9,151 of 18,502
Nah, ACE is better than Timeless by a substantial margin. I've done several A/B comparisons between them over the past week or two and it's pretty clear that ACE is just plain better in just about every aspect.
Ive done the same. I really enjoy my timeless but across the board, ACE is a far superior IEM. BUT - ACE demands your attention. It's full of sound and very forward - Not an IEM to listen to when you need to concentrate on something other than the music you're listening to, Timeless has a a beautifully fluid and natural sound - a warm timbre - an easy listen. If I need to get something done or want to take a little nap, Timeless lets me slip away. When I want to really engage with the music, like right now, its ACE.

Aug 26, 2022 at 2:01 PM Post #9,153 of 18,502
Aug 26, 2022 at 2:21 PM Post #9,155 of 18,502
Have you tried the moondrop spring tops they hold them solid in my ears and I have big earI
No i haven't yet! They have been on my "maybe buy" list for some time now pretty much since they were released with the Kato lol Do they have the sticky coating cos that's what I'm after? My MEST mk2 wouldn't move a mm with the Azla''s! Also are the size's pretty standard? Sorry that's a bit cryptic lol what I mean is? If you normally use large will the Large Springs be good to go or do you need to go up or down a size?
Thanx for help👍

Aug 26, 2022 at 2:23 PM Post #9,156 of 18,502
The big question is what is a Na-Le hybrid?
If I can guess, it appears to be another EDP variant without any Planar. The shell will be of EDP like and no member discount will be allowed due to its low marked price. The color will be silver or black.
These are all my speculations :)

Aug 26, 2022 at 2:39 PM Post #9,157 of 18,502
Aug 26, 2022 at 2:49 PM Post #9,158 of 18,502
Surely that's the Elan... For £150...?!?

You nailed it. Maybe Bob had some extra Elan components sitting around and Frankensteined something "new" ... since the Elan was limited to 100?

Elan description: This Elan sports a spectacular low end with sublime control and beautifully presented.

Midrange detail is exquisite with vocals inline with rest of the spectrum. The bone conduction adds another layer of magic to the sound and allows for a soundscape unlike anything before!

Micro and macro details are easily heard and instrument and vocal placement is supreme.

Treble is ultra crisp and precise.

This is a true audiophile grade listening experience with a splash of IMR special sauce for that engaging, detailed, intimate yet filled with soul, richness and that IMR fun. With the use of bone conduction to put you in the scene of the music!

Na Le description: The Na-Le sports a spectacular low end with sublime control and beautifully presented.

Midrange detail is exquisite with vocals inline with rest of the spectrum. The Sonion bone conduction adds another layer of magic to the sound and allows for an immersive soundscape!

Micro and macro details are easily heard and instrument and vocal placement is supreme.

This is a true ultra hi-res grade listening experience with a splash of IMR special sauce for that engaging, detailed, intimate, yet filled with soul, richness and that IMR fun. With the use of bone conduction to put you in the scene of the music!

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2022 at 3:05 PM Post #9,159 of 18,502
You nailed it. Maybe Bob had some extra Elan components sitting around and Frankensteined something "new" ... since the Elan was limited to 100?

Elan description: This Elan sports a spectacular low end with sublime control and beautifully presented.

Midrange detail is exquisite with vocals inline with rest of the spectrum. The bone conduction adds another layer of magic to the sound and allows for a soundscape unlike anything before!

This is a true audiophile grade listening experience with a splash of IMR special sauce for that engaging, detailed, intimate yet filled with soul, richness and that IMR fun. With the use of bone conduction to put you in the scene of the music!

Na Le description: The Na-Le sports a spectacular low end with sublime control and beautifully presented.

Midrange detail is exquisite with vocals inline with rest of the spectrum. The Sonion bone conduction adds another layer of magic to the sound and allows for an immersive soundscape!

This is a true ultra hi-res grade listening experience with a splash of IMR special sauce for that engaging, detailed, intimate, yet filled with soul, richness and that IMR fun. With the use of bone conduction to put you in the scene of the music!
Bob is having a joke. Nale/Elan. It must be a wind up.

Aug 26, 2022 at 3:06 PM Post #9,160 of 18,502
Nobody figured out yet that the Na Le is just Elan spelled backwards?

Aug 26, 2022 at 3:09 PM Post #9,161 of 18,502
Aug 26, 2022 at 3:13 PM Post #9,162 of 18,502
Sold out anyway.

Aug 26, 2022 at 3:27 PM Post #9,163 of 18,502
Aug 26, 2022 at 3:29 PM Post #9,164 of 18,502
I wonder which shell Bob's using for the Ma-Le?
I'm having serious fit issues with the Ace! No matter which tips I use Ace wriggle out my ears within about 10 minutes! IV ordered some Xelastec's as a last hope?
I'm absaloutly gutted cos they sound fantastic! but if i cannot keep then in my ears it doesn't matter how good they sound!
It's history repeating itself i had the exact same issue with Opus Mia which i can only wear when not moving! I cannot settle for this restricted use again and will ultimately have to sell them if the Azla's don't work out?
I know i can return them for a refund but i don't like doing this to Bob I'd rather just sell them on, it's hard enough in this economy for the large established companies but 1 maybe 2 man companies like Bob it's near impossible to keep afloat!
https://en-us.sennheiser.com/silicone-ear-adapter

Aug 26, 2022 at 3:35 PM Post #9,165 of 18,502
No i haven't yet! They have been on my "maybe buy" list for some time now pretty much since they were released with the Kato lol Do they have the sticky coating cos that's what I'm after? My MEST mk2 wouldn't move a mm with the Azla''s! Also are the size's pretty standard? Sorry that's a bit cryptic lol what I mean is? If you normally use large will the Large Springs be good to go or do you need to go up or down a size?
Thanx for help👍
Not sticky as such but very thin the large are pretty standard large they stick to my inner ear put not to fluff. I also use Cp100+ xtra large they seal really well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back