Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 25, 2020 at 4:56 PM Post #346 of 18,501
With Shanling M6 Pro Pairs very well!!

Sep 25, 2020 at 9:27 PM Post #347 of 18,501
Have had opus Mia for awhile nowAnd completed at least 150 hours of burning and still having trouble with bass being muddy without an improvement. Treble and mids sound great with good sound stage and imaging but bass is killing me. Have tried different filters, tips, daps, and dap filters without success. Any further suggestions. Have messaged bob and waiting for response. I have the RAH and Atens and absolutely love them and after hear you IMRaphiles which have had these rave about Mia but I’m just not finding it. Not sure if me or bum pair.

Sep 26, 2020 at 3:54 AM Post #348 of 18,501
Second day here and they sound really really not very good with orange Symbio F tips - distortion, grain, veil, mud all the plagues you can imagine. These usually always work for me. Well, not here! So for the time being back to biggest silicone stock tips and things are better - bass got faster and cleaner, too. It is not great bass but I'm only at 15 hours with them right now. Will try spiral dots next. Is it possible that Opus Mia is a xxxxxx Diva? This will be some work ...

Sep 26, 2020 at 7:14 AM Post #349 of 18,501
Have had opus Mia for awhile nowAnd completed at least 150 hours of burning and still having trouble with bass being muddy without an improvement. Treble and mids sound great with good sound stage and imaging but bass is killing me. Have tried different filters, tips, daps, and dap filters without success. Any further suggestions. Have messaged bob and waiting for response. I have the RAH and Atens and absolutely love them and after hear you IMRaphiles which have had these rave about Mia but I’m just not finding it. Not sure if me or bum pair.
Is it both sides ?
Since you have others IMRs, maybe try a different cable

Sep 26, 2020 at 7:17 AM Post #350 of 18,501
Second day here and they sound really really not very good with orange Symbio F tips - distortion, grain, veil, mud all the plagues you can imagine. These usually always work for me. Well, not here! So for the time being back to biggest silicone stock tips and things are better - bass got faster and cleaner, too. It is not great bass but I'm only at 15 hours with them right now. Will try spiral dots next. Is it possible that Opus Mia is a xxxxxx Diva? This will be some work ...
Don’t listen them before 150/160h.
Connect opus mia to your Dap or amp and let’s start burnin😉

Sep 26, 2020 at 7:19 AM Post #351 of 18,501

wich dap and combo filters do you use?

Sep 26, 2020 at 10:53 AM Post #352 of 18,501

Try purple (big) + blue (small), with Spiral Dot, and with Hiby Music, MSEB activated, with impulse +20 and air +10.
They sound great with that combo.

Sep 26, 2020 at 12:06 PM Post #353 of 18,501
Is it both sides ?
Since you have others IMRs, maybe try a different cable
wich dap and combo filters do you use?
ibasso dx160 and fiio m15.
Used all tip suggestions in book and more.
tried 3.5, 4.4 as well and switched from stock cables as well.
Bob has our backs though! Even though it’s a weekend he got back to me this morning and we figured out a plan. Best customer service ever experienced.

Sep 26, 2020 at 12:14 PM Post #354 of 18,501
Bob has our backs though! Even though it’s a weekend he got back to me this morning and we figured out a plan. Best customer service ever experienced.

I say you the same I said to ruleofrecords...

Try purple (big) + blue (small), with Spiral Dot, and with Hiby Music, MSEB activated, with impulse +20 and air +10.
They sound great with that combo.

Sep 26, 2020 at 12:22 PM Post #355 of 18,501
I tried Opus mia with Hiby R5, Shanling M6 pro and iBasso DX220 but I prefer Shanling

Sep 26, 2020 at 12:47 PM Post #356 of 18,501
I am using iBasso DX160, but with Hiby Music to use MSEB.

Sep 26, 2020 at 1:13 PM Post #357 of 18,501
I am using iBasso DX160, but with Hiby Music to use MSEB.
I know. I thought it was me at first but after hearing everybody rave about it and trying multiple different set ups after burn in I think it might be something with iems, especially since I have RAH and Aten and they sound absolutely amazing and everyone who has had those seems to love the Mia’s. Still could be me though. Returning mine and Bob is sending out new pair after burn in there. He’s the BEST.

Sep 26, 2020 at 2:17 PM Post #358 of 18,501
I think Mia needs many hours to sounds very good

Sep 26, 2020 at 4:38 PM Post #359 of 18,501
Would you care to elaborate. You can imagine I'm kinda curious ...
cheers

Sep 26, 2020 at 4:47 PM Post #360 of 18,501
No way I'm not listening to them! I wanna know everything that is going on here. Burn-in is progressing all the time, currently minimum bass filters installed (there is still enough bang) so I can at least, for now, enjoy the speed and air they deliver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back