IMR Acoustics Event Horizon
Sep 2, 2023 at 2:15 AM Post #316 of 439
Yesterday i sent a mail to Bob and asked what the alternative arrangement can be.
Not so high expectations for this arrangement, knowing that he has problems to build/sent just normal IEMs.

Cant see that EH are any good(if even exist) and lost all the hope.

15 month of wait and still nothing, no thanks. It is just enough.

So at the end i have to test his „exceptional after sale service“ and hope i will get my money back.

If, i‘m looking for DTE900 or Spirit Torino. No more pre-order😊

Sep 2, 2023 at 12:50 PM Post #317 of 439
Yesterday i sent a mail to Bob and asked what the alternative arrangement can be.
Not so high expectations for this arrangement, knowing that he has problems to build/sent just normal IEMs.

Cant see that EH are any good(if even exist) and lost all the hope.

15 month of wait and still nothing, no thanks. It is just enough.

So at the end i have to test his „exceptional after sale service“ and hope i will get my money back.

If, i‘m looking for DTE900 or Spirit Torino. No more pre-order😊
any response from Bob?

I seem to have been banned from the IMR thread for saying that what is going on in this shameful company is a disgrace.

Sep 2, 2023 at 3:26 PM Post #318 of 439
any response from Bob?

I seem to have been banned from the IMR thread for saying that what is going on in this shameful company is a disgrace.
Thats what someone legit does, bans anyone that complains theyve been waiting over a year for their product...

Sep 2, 2023 at 3:52 PM Post #320 of 439
any response from Bob?

No, nothing yet.
Yeah, the last try to blame the courier is just ridiculous.

Sep 2, 2023 at 4:01 PM Post #323 of 439
To be fair it is worth blaming the courier because evri are just as useless as bob
My tracking is for RM, and not working.

We're expecting it………….

Nothing shipped yet.

Sep 2, 2023 at 4:21 PM Post #325 of 439
any response from Bob?

Who banned you?

Now they're busy sinking criticism by flooding the thread with absurd posts and music videos. This is the usual way of proceeding every time they see that the criticism is getting out of hand.

Your opinion only, the same absurd posts happen within every context that could be posted.

Sep 2, 2023 at 4:55 PM Post #326 of 439
Now they're busy sinking criticism by flooding the thread with absurd posts and music videos. This is the usual way of proceeding every time they see that the criticism is getting out of hand.
There are a few very obvious shills in the other thread who are intent on suppressing any sort of criticism or bringing IMR's shady practices to light. It's like they don't want prospective customers to have all the information about IMR so an informed purchasing decision can be made.

Sep 2, 2023 at 4:57 PM Post #327 of 439
There are a few very obvious shills in the other thread who are intent on suppressing any sort of criticism or bringing IMR's shady practices to light. It's like they don't want prospective customers to have all the information about IMR so an informed purchasing decision can be made.
Probably best to name and shame them.

Sep 2, 2023 at 5:38 PM Post #329 of 439

Users who are viewing this thread

Back