I'm Done (Vsonic GR02 Bass Edition) VS GR06
Sep 5, 2012 at 10:27 AM Post #76 of 408
Quote:
I have no idea, you should ask before buying to make sure.
this is a pic of the bass edition http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k240/ofey_s/VSONIC/GR02B-03.jpg

I honestly never seen something so complicated to buy. Even lendmeyourears on their site have 2 versions with the same description but only one marked as "bass edition"

it looks exactly the same as mine except for the 3.5mm plug which is right angle and squarish with the white background and logo embedded a bit inside at the back of the plug. :D and it is a bass edition 
confused_face_2.gif

Sep 5, 2012 at 10:40 AM Post #77 of 408
yes even ClieOS s[size=medium]eems confused, one of his review he showed thin 3.5mm plug as Bass edition and in one the other thread he said thin is not bass edition…when he gets confused then I think it is very very complicated….anyway I never use mine as they do not isolate to my liking…so I stopped bothering if I have right Bass edition or not…[/size]

Sep 5, 2012 at 12:24 PM Post #78 of 408
That's because VSONIC has revised their IEM's cable very often during the production run. The only sure fire way to know if your is a Bass edition or not is the printing of the box, since all different version of GR02 looks pretty much identical.

Sep 5, 2012 at 12:36 PM Post #80 of 408
GR02B-01.jpg

The writing under GR02, within the bracket said (in Chinese): bass enhanced edition.

Sep 6, 2012 at 8:03 AM Post #83 of 408
Quote:
GR02B-01.jpg

The writing under GR02, within the bracket said (in Chinese): bass enhanced edition.

Hmm can you take a close up of the writing I can't read Chinese But is should be easy enough to spot any difference in symbol ofcourse it is entirely possible that retailers have just repackaged there old models in bass edition boxers..... 

Sep 6, 2012 at 9:44 AM Post #85 of 408
Hmm can you take a close up of the writing I can't read Chinese But is should be easy enough to spot any difference in symbol ofcourse it is entirely possible that retailers have just repackaged there old models in bass edition boxers..... 

The box is already in storage so I am not going to take a close-up shot, but if it is only the words you are interested in, here they are:

bass.jpg

Sep 7, 2012 at 10:39 AM Post #87 of 408
Quote:
Thanks my GR02 are the bass edition then! :) Nice to know that you got what you wanted! This should also help anyone else verify there GR02

Yes I also verified, ClieOS has given a sure fire way,

Thankyou ClieOS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back