I'm considering a 'proper' London Meet.
Feb 26, 2004 at 3:45 PM Post #31 of 40
no problem I'll wait for you upgrading to get your 580 jubilee at cheap discount sale price
biggrin.gif

welcome
wink.gif
to headfi russmanuk
.. control yourself or it will be getting you either mad or out of money soon ..

I hope you 'll be taking your quite rare headphones with you next meeting

smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 26, 2004 at 9:03 PM Post #33 of 40
I'm not sure I can make it to the March meet in London but if the April one is confirmed I should be OK for that.

Mar 2, 2004 at 5:50 PM Post #34 of 40
Has anyone thought of doing a group Headroom (or whoever) buy to save on shipping costs and then dolling out the goodies at the meet?

I want to get a Headroom Bigger Gigabag for my Zen & TAH, but the shipping is pretty prohibitive for a relatively low cost item. Oh, and the bags aren't even up for sale yet. They've been promised in the next week or 2.

Just an IC really, PM me if you're interested

Russ

Mar 9, 2004 at 11:14 AM Post #37 of 40
I'm game!

?Uh. I've got a 3g ipod, SR60, ksc-50.

Oh yeah. I do also have the ipaq 3660. which doesn't sound very good. (tell me if anyone wants to listen to that - and probably what songs you want to listen to on that, what compression etc.)

I might also bring an IXUS 400... should I? are pics a good thing?
wink.gif

russmanuk: are you a tabby?

Mar 9, 2004 at 2:18 PM Post #38 of 40
I'd really like to see someone with an iHP-100 or 120 at the meet. It seems we'll have everything else.

You'll have the chance to listen to the iPods, NJB3, old and new Sony CD players, MD units and the iRiver PCDP... as well as try out various phones with your machine of course.

Mar 20, 2004 at 9:55 AM Post #40 of 40
Hmmm... well I'm free during my Easter break (between 29 Mar - 18 April) and I have absolutely nothing to do!
biggrin.gif
So a trip to London eh? Sounds interesting.
smily_headphones1.gif
Haven't been outside of Manchester since I came to the UK in September, to be honest. I don't have any great sources or amps to offer, but I've got HD600/Equinox and ER-4S, and a maxed-out META42. Suppose I could bring along my humble laptop rig as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back