I'M ADDICTED TO BUYING STUFF.
May 16, 2007 at 6:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 44

TreAdidas

100+ Head-Fier
You know I think I understand where crack heads get their urges. I'm seriously addicted to buying stuff. For whatever reason it just makes me stupid happy. Maybe that's why I love this hobby so much... and moreover why my job is a buyer.

I just bought these awesome guitar hangers from www.stringswing.com and I'm stoked about it!

Just thought I'd share. Anyone else addicted to emptying their wallet?

May 16, 2007 at 6:40 PM Post #2 of 44
I think the phrase 'preaching to the choir' applies here. I think most of the regulars on head-fi, myself included, have serious problems with impulse buying.
biggrin.gif

May 16, 2007 at 6:43 PM Post #4 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think the phrase 'preaching to the choir' applies here. I think most of the regulars on head-fi, myself included, have serious problems with impulse buying.
biggrin.gif

lol so true
icon10.gif
-me included

May 16, 2007 at 6:54 PM Post #5 of 44
You're definitely not the only one with that problem. I love new stuff too and I can't stop buying new stuff just to keep my materialistic mind entertained
redface.gif
Change is good, especially good change
biggrin.gif

May 16, 2007 at 7:11 PM Post #7 of 44
In weekends, when I have nothing to do, I somehow end up with an extra pair of speakers at the end of the day. So I'm also addicted.

We should have an addiction group ala AAA but then for purchase-addiction here!

May 16, 2007 at 7:34 PM Post #11 of 44
I used to be on that train... but lately I have no desire to upgrade anything....

Well, I am waiting for the DIY Aleph 3 to arrive, so I guess I can't say anything yet.

May 16, 2007 at 8:23 PM Post #15 of 44
Quote:

Originally Posted by Morph201 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Addendum: IMPULSE BUYING WHILE INEBRIATED FTW!!
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

You're not the Peter O'Toole of Head-fi are you Morph? (well you have beer in your avatar and sig)
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back