IHP-120 for $349 @...
Oct 13, 2003 at 7:57 PM Post #32 of 69
Quote:

Anyways, there was nothing idiotic in what I posted. It was a fair statement that if you want to address fine, if not then I guess you'll resort to personal attacks rather than the issue (ie: "Grow up"). I'm not going to beg for an address and I sure as hell won't kiss someone's ass to be apart of some "elitist" internet group so "I can get anything or get somewhere".

You may have written a review here, but that has nothing to do with your rotton demeanor concerning this stupid ass matter. It was just a simple matter of ediqutte that you didn't bother to care for. All you had to do was read the prior posts in order to realize why it is, Austonia doesn't want to post the link out loud. Nothing to do with being in a as you so idiotically put it... "eletist internet group". It was a simple matter of instructions that you didnt' care to follow or read. I'm sure that all the people who have PM'd me and Austin don't view reading and following instructions as "kissing ass".

As for telling you to grow up, that's not an insult, it's advice that I still reccomend you follow. You've alot to learn if you're getting so strung out and concerned over such trivial matters.

Oct 13, 2003 at 8:11 PM Post #33 of 69
I've used the SRS on my iHP-100, and I don't use it often. I do find that one of the SRS presets does sound pretty cool with piano solos and some vocal music. This is a ton more than I can say for the Dolby H on my Sharp DS8 MD player-- I can't stand any of the DSP effects on that. So the fact that I actually enjoy one of the SRS settings for certain types of music... I just think it's a lot more natural sounding than the Dolby H on my Sharp, that's all. I guess you'll have to listen to it youself to form your own opinion.

Oct 13, 2003 at 8:12 PM Post #34 of 69
Quote:

Originally posted by austonia
lol. your account has less than 10 post and you wonder why I didn't bother returning your PM. like, who cares if you didn't get in on the deal? uhh not me.

Thanks to some others I did
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 13, 2003 at 9:44 PM Post #35 of 69
hmm i responce to the statement that the $300 price is an error, i just placed an order with that particular website and called in to inquire about the price. The person i talked to stated that it was correct.

hmm....

Oct 13, 2003 at 9:47 PM Post #36 of 69
after reading your post...i also called in and the sales man told me $299.95 IS the correct price!

yay!

Oct 13, 2003 at 9:56 PM Post #37 of 69
Well, then there ya go everyone...the cat is out of the bag. Have fun flooding them with orders. Please save one for me eh...Pffft, yeah, like that'll happen. Oh well.

Oct 13, 2003 at 9:59 PM Post #38 of 69
your not getting one sweetspot?

Oct 13, 2003 at 11:31 PM Post #40 of 69
Actually, if the whole world knows, it would be better for them now wouldn't it ? What kind of percentage does a reseller get for such a thing I wonder ?

@Profinger, check your PM..I'll be getting one, but it's a tough squeeze. I just found out I have to do jury duty and I'm not sure of how long that will take me away from the paychecks. Gotta make sure rent is all there now dont' we ?
mad.gif
Damn jury duty sucks. Anyone ever get out of it ? Tell me what you did/said...I don't want to do it. I'm thinking about saying I'm a racist and that only god can decide what do to with the person on trial...something like that. I hear they don't take biased people.

Oct 13, 2003 at 11:50 PM Post #41 of 69
Quote:

Originally posted by austonia
lol. your account has less than 10 post and you wonder why I didn't bother returning your PM. like, who cares if you didn't get in on the deal? uhh not me.

WOW!! way uncool of you. I'm wondering if it ever occurs to some that folks may just lurk on these forums and not need to post 100, 500 or 1000 times in order to make an impact. This I believe is my first post to this forum although i've been reading this forum for a LONG time....

Can't we all just play nice and SHARE the music, hardware and everything else that makes our lives so great?
wink.gif

Oct 14, 2003 at 2:55 AM Post #43 of 69
For those of you looking for this great price here you go, btw, I asked a very nice lady about the price & was assured that whatever is posted is the price............

http://www.ritzcamera.com/webapp/wcs...7&cmCat=SEARCH

They are ordering the units, & she believes they will be in in about 2 or 3 weeks, also the credit card will not be charged until the units ships. What a deal! I know this is my first post, but I do not understand not posting the link. I had been following the discussion & either it is or is not going to be honored, I do not think they are going to give it to some & not others. If they do back out of it, so what, if you really want this player, you will get it. Think positively. There is plenty in this world to go around & then some.

Oct 14, 2003 at 3:15 AM Post #44 of 69
Quote:

Originally posted by phatty
I'm wondering if it ever occurs to some that folks may just lurk on these forums and not need to post 100, 500 or 1000 times in order to make an impact.

lol that makes a lot sense. thanks for finally posting, really.

Oct 14, 2003 at 3:39 AM Post #45 of 69
hey moi, thanks a lot for posting you saved my $50!!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back