iFi iUSB3.0 launch. Names back in the hat and new #2 Winner! (page 24)
Sep 10, 2015 at 3:51 PM Post #166 of 410
Heh. I wonder what iFi is thinking right now since the cat is most definitely out of the bag? I love those guys and gals. :grinning:

I don't know what iFi are thinking, but I am thinking that if that much information has escaped into the wild, this new toy must be very close to 'soup' as iFi like to say.

Sep 10, 2015 at 5:48 PM Post #167 of 410
Ooh! Exciting!

Range: Micro
Model: iUSB

Because the clues all point to an awesome beasty that makes my USB super clean and sexy. I can get some tubes on if I want a little more dirty.

The Skunkworks mascot, Skin, I'm going to say that he is named after the skin effect. Which, I think, Skin is working to alleviate by making our AC cleaner with the iPower leading into our new iUSB2. :)

Pick me, pick me, yeah!

Sep 11, 2015 at 12:34 AM Post #168 of 410
Let me chime in too:

Product Model: iUSB2 or iUSB3.0 (more telling of the two I guess)

Reference to Skin, the Skunkworks mascot is not clear to me as I am not a native seaker but I would guess that it:
a) protects the iUSB3.0 from external interferance just like the skin protects the body
b) everybody who feel good in their own skin should also get an iUSB3.0 to feel even better :wink: 

Sep 11, 2015 at 11:42 AM Post #169 of 410
Product Model: iUSB2 or iusb3 with usb 3 and 2 support and maybe usb 3.1 support

reason : i pretty sure this will be the next upgrade from original i-usb its been released in the first day in ifi history
its should be got upgraded now specially now usb standard have go to usb 3.1

about Skin, it just picture every ifi product " Great Performance At Price Everyone can afford"

Sep 12, 2015 at 1:07 PM Post #176 of 410
It can handle 2 DAC same time, so second pair of USB for second DAC 
basshead.gif
 (I thought it was for rapid charging
biggrin.gif
).

It will be good to also see an iUSB3.0 nano with less features and a much more affordable price.
plus it will take up less space on your desk
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back