iFi Audio nano iDSD Black Label (TOUR details - PAGE 12 / TOUR participants - page 26 post #386)
Nov 3, 2017 at 10:49 PM Post #34 of 1,008
asking 2nd but probably is it a lite version of the "mojo kller" ifi nano idsd black label :))
But wasn't the Micro BL - The Mojo annihilator?! :wink:

Nov 3, 2017 at 11:59 PM Post #36 of 1,008
I have tested this recently (stereo store at plaza singapura, singapore), and it sure knocks off some hats. Pretty powerful with good imaging as well, but not so good on bright iems, I tried with W30 with the iem output and at 3quarter of the volume up.

it's slightly bigger than portable, I feel it's more suitable for it on a desktop, or if you're on the road with a laptop maybe. I won't want to be carrying this arround on a commute for example.

One thing to note that it runs off it's own battery (altho another device you need to charge) but usb-c out from your phone and don't have to worry about it sucking your battery dry and your hats are off!

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2017 at 12:03 AM Post #37 of 1,008
Nov 4, 2017 at 12:07 AM Post #38 of 1,008
I have tested this recently (stereo store at plaza singapura, singapore), and it sure knocks off some hats. Pretty powerful with good imaging as well, but not so good on bright iems, I tried with W30 with the iem output and at 3quarter of the volume up.

it's slightly bigger than portable, I feel it's more suitable for it on a desktop, or if you're on the road with a laptop maybe. I won't want to be carrying this arround on a commute for example.

One thing to note that it runs off it's own battery (altho another device you need to charge) but usb-c out from your phone and don't have to worry about it sucking your battery dry and your hats are off!

looking at visiting Stereo too to audition this. is it sized similarly as the other Nano models? (if it is, it's still a lot bigger than the Mojo.)

Nov 4, 2017 at 12:11 AM Post #39 of 1,008
looking at visiting Stereo too to audition this. is it sized similarly as the other Nano models? (if it is, it's still a lot bigger than the Mojo.)
yeah somewhat slightly smaller, i didn't put it side by side... but it's probably the first black color...

Nov 4, 2017 at 1:44 AM Post #45 of 1,008

Users who are viewing this thread

Back