iFi audio - Introducing the ZEN DAC Signature V2 and ZEN CAN Signature HFM, Perfectly Balanced As All Things Should Be!
Feb 20, 2022 at 1:01 PM Post #153 of 212
Hello.
I'm looking for a source for my active speakers.
Please advise if 4.4 mm and RCA outputs on ZEN DAC Signature v2 work in parallel at the same time and I can connect speakers to a 4.4 mm output and the subwoofer to 2x RCA outputs in parallel.
Thanks.

Mar 5, 2022 at 1:11 PM Post #155 of 212
Hello.
I'm looking for a source for my active speakers.
Please advise if 4.4 mm and RCA outputs on ZEN DAC Signature v2 work in parallel at the same time and I can connect speakers to a 4.4 mm output and the subwoofer to 2x RCA outputs in parallel.
Thanks.

As mentioned in the iFi FAQ online

"Yes, you can connect your balanced stereo power amp to a 4.4mm Pentaconn out, and a subwoofer to the RCAs."

Mar 29, 2022 at 9:25 AM Post #156 of 212
@iFi audio I have a question. I am using Zen Dac Sig v2 rca out to Topping A50s, even with Max volume on Variable, its still sound more quiet compare to Fixed. Because base on paper i think variable would provide much more power than fixed, isn it ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220329-215617.jpg
    Screenshot_20220329-215617.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jun 30, 2022 at 8:12 AM Post #157 of 212
Anyone know if the Zen Dac Signature V2 has one or two BB dac chips?

Aug 7, 2022 at 7:44 PM Post #164 of 212
Does anyone with the Zen DAC signature v2 have issues with popping/crackling audio when using it with a PC? I've tried changing USB ports, getting a separate hub, changing the output bitrate in Windows, and it keeps doing it. Not all the time, but often enough and randomly enough that it's driving me nuts. Wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if so what did you do to fix it?

Thanks

Aug 7, 2022 at 7:53 PM Post #165 of 212
Does anyone with the Zen DAC signature v2 have issues with popping/crackling audio when using it with a PC? I've tried changing USB ports, getting a separate hub, changing the output bitrate in Windows, and it keeps doing it. Not all the time, but often enough and randomly enough that it's driving me nuts. Wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if so what did you do to fix it?

Thanks
Can't speak to the V2 but I have the V1 hooked up to an Amazon Fire HD8 plus with no popping or clicking.. Maybe a software issue with the V2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back