If you thought some headphones were big...
Nov 10, 2007 at 1:43 AM Post #46 of 50
12ut5.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist :p

I also must be crazy lucky where I live. Yesterday I was at my computer, which is right up to the wall of a neighbor. I turned my TV off and after while I noticed a low frequency which didn't sound like it came from the streets. I put my ear up against the wall and I hear his music being over run by crappy sub woofer. The sub woofer could not be felt and could barely be heard unless I put my head up against the wall, but I wanted to go over there and fix his audio system- turn the bass down.
evil_smiley.gif

Nov 10, 2007 at 1:50 AM Post #47 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I simply cannot believe you guys are arguing about what seems to me like a very trivial matter. Who really cares when earmuffs are worn and so what if someone thinks its odd? pne hasn't always been the most diplomatic of members, but that doesn't mean you need to get angry, defensive, aggressive, etc about his views. Head-fi is a place for friendly, intellectual and casual discussions, not flame wars and pointless arguments. Just let him be or you're just fuelling his behaviour.

That's right, head-fi is a friendly place for casual discussions. So, when someone is consistently insulting, I call them out for it.

But, you are very correct, we are only fueling his behavior. I'm done
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

OP, move out here to the suburbs of STL, nice and quiet!!!

Nov 10, 2007 at 3:41 AM Post #49 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by will75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's right, head-fi is a friendly place for casual discussions. So, when someone is consistently insulting, I call them out for it.

But, you are very correct, we are only fueling his behavior. I'm done
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

OP, move out here to the suburbs of STL, nice and quiet!!!

quite curious, when am I consistently insulting? Please find me some examples of where I consistently insult other members on the board??

Nov 10, 2007 at 10:43 AM Post #50 of 50
No thanks. Done hurting this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back