If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you...
Aug 12, 2013 at 5:05 PM Post #2,146 of 19,253
Quote:

Oops. I think I bought the last one. It now says discontinued.

I think me and you got lucky. Mine actually shipped today. Did yours?

Aug 12, 2013 at 5:15 PM Post #2,148 of 19,253
Quote:

Yep!

Though I chose the super saver shipping option. I don't expect to see it until sometime after Christmas.

Yeah same here lol!
beerchug.gif

Aug 13, 2013 at 3:36 PM Post #2,150 of 19,253
Sorry, i've got a lot going on, bad hours at work, and i've been spending every second of what little time i have listening to the f111 i have on loan. :-o. Even when we do the order, once you factor in payments and whatnot it might take more than a few days plus shipping time to me plus shipping time to you. I'll definitely be giving an updated plan soon though! Stay tuned!

Aug 13, 2013 at 6:09 PM Post #2,151 of 19,253
Regarding the filter group buy...

Please private message me with the following specific information formatted as closely as possible to my example.  Please note that if you don't include all of this information I can't guarantee you will be included in the purchase.  I don't mean to be picky, but this will make my life a lot easier. :p

Private message subject:
   "Filter Request: username color1 xx color2 xx color3 xx"
   (username being your head-fi username, color1 being the first filter color requested, xx being the number of filters of that color.)
   For example: "Filter Request: luisdent red 2 green 4 orange 1" would be for 2 red filters, 4 green filters and 1 orange filter being requested by luisdent

Private message body:
   Your Name
   Your Shipping Address
   Your Paypal email address for payment invoice

First color of filter requested  xx (xx being number of filters of that color)
   Second color of filter requested  xx
   Third, fourth, etc.

Once I start receiving all of these I'll post back with an updated list for verification and more information on payments and timeframe.  Start messaging! :p

Aug 13, 2013 at 7:05 PM Post #2,153 of 19,253
Quote:
If we collectively order 40 filters (20 pairs), and divide it out it only adds $.02 per filter for shipping + the $0.46 postage + the cost of an envelope, I think.

I figure let's just round up and say $.04 for the envelope and we have a round $.50  :)  Make math easy and that should cover the shipping + envelope.  Add the filter cost and  you're all set.

Aug 13, 2013 at 10:33 PM Post #2,154 of 19,253
I might have to jump in on this. A while back I ordered about a dozen filters, but have NO IDEA WHERE I PUT THEM.

In other news, I also need to get some more tips, otherwise I might hasten my upgrade from HF5's quicker than planned.

Aug 13, 2013 at 10:43 PM Post #2,155 of 19,253
Just received my ER4s today and they sound great!  A lot more air then the Hf3 and better separation and sound stage/imaging. Extended highs and lows.  Very clean sound and balanced with the green plugs.  Can't wait until they burn in and then adding in the red for a slight bass tilt which I think would really make them sound amazing.  Definitely harder to drive then the Hf3 though as the output volume at the same volume setting is about half or less.

Might have to sell my Hf3 if this continues to impress...

Aug 13, 2013 at 10:45 PM Post #2,156 of 19,253
Quote:
Just received my ER4s today and they sound great!  A lot more air then the Hf3 and better separation and sound stage/imaging. Extended highs and lows.  Very clean sound and balanced with the green plugs.  Can't wait until they burn in and then adding in the red for a slight bass tilt which I think would really make them sound amazing.  Definitely harder to drive then the Hf3 though as the output volume at the same volume setting is about half or less.

Might have to sell my Hf3 if this continues to impress...

Might as well do it now 
etysmile.gif

Aug 13, 2013 at 11:58 PM Post #2,160 of 19,253
Regarding the filter group buy...

Please private message me with the following specific information formatted as closely as possible to my example.  Please note that if you don't include all of this information I can't guarantee you will be included in the purchase.  I don't mean to be picky, but this will make my life a lot easier. :p

Private message subject:
   "Filter Request: username color1 xx color2 xx color3 xx"
   (username being your head-fi username, color1 being the first filter color requested, xx being the number of filters of that color.)
   For example: "Filter Request: luisdent red 2 green 4 orange 1" would be for 2 red filters, 4 green filters and 1 orange filter being requested by luisdent

Private message body:
   Your Name
   Your Shipping Address
   Your Paypal email address for payment invoice

First color of filter requested  xx (xx being number of filters of that color)
   Second color of filter requested  xx
   Third, fourth, etc.

Once I start receiving all of these I'll post back with an updated list for verification and more information on payments and timeframe.  Start messaging! :p

PM sent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back