If you had $200.00?
Sep 20, 2009 at 9:15 PM Post #33 of 45
You have good gear. Get the music, no doubt about it.

If you really want to upgrade, save for a long time, and research the hell out of what is out there. Try as much as you can for free, and when you have a good amount saved up, pull the trigger on a nice system that will last you years. You will save a lot of money that way.

Sep 20, 2009 at 9:30 PM Post #35 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by XxATOLxX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hookers are on sale this week.

So probably that.

Based on your longstanding avatar, you have your ear to the ground on this topic, eh?
icon10.gif

Sep 20, 2009 at 9:32 PM Post #36 of 45
CD's and Beer. if you don't like beer, more CD's for you. Headphones can wait, you have a pair you like now right? Go with CD's. Hell I found a box of 150 cds for $120 on craigslist the other week, and I'm still digging through it. If you can find something similar thats 80 bucks on pizza and beer with your friends for the weekend.

Sep 20, 2009 at 11:42 PM Post #37 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by roadtonowhere08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You have good gear. Get the music, no doubt about it.

If you really want to upgrade, save for a long time, and research the hell out of what is out there. Try as much as you can for free, and when you have a good amount saved up, pull the trigger on a nice system that will last you years. You will save a lot of money that way.

Well I was leaning towards the millet, but I think you have made your case. I do have nice gear, and what I like about this hobby is the music, not the gear. So good point. Boy oh boy will Todd be happy!

Kevin
Case closed!

Sep 20, 2009 at 11:58 PM Post #38 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by pdupiano /img/forum/go_quote.gif
CD's and Beer. if you don't like beer, more CD's for you. Headphones can wait, you have a pair you like now right? Go with CD's. Hell I found a box of 150 cds for $120 on craigslist the other week, and I'm still digging through it. If you can find something similar thats 80 bucks on pizza and beer with your friends for the weekend.

So you're the a-hull that bought that? Kidding. I saw it though.

Sep 21, 2009 at 2:19 AM Post #40 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bilavideo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That guy may be onto something. Or on something. Then again, what's the difference?

The former is free, the latter is free the first time, but the next one's gonna cost ya'
tongue.gif

Sep 21, 2009 at 2:24 AM Post #41 of 45
If I had $200, I wouldn't be selling my plasma so I can buy a JH13. Just kidding. I have $200. I just have better things to do with my plasma than pump it around and around all day long.

Sep 21, 2009 at 3:14 PM Post #42 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by XxATOLxX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hookers are on sale this week.

So probably that.

Personal experience?
popcorn.gif
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back