"If you don't like the weather in New England, just wait a minute..."
Oct 26, 2010 at 8:05 PM Post #2 of 13

Quote:
I don't remember who said that, but what gives? It was 40 degrees last week, and today it was around 70. I want winter already so I can ski!

Tell me about it man, Jersey ain't far from NE and we got the same exact deal. I'm finally getting excited to do some 5ks in the cold (like running races) and today I went out for a run and was sweating ridiculously in shorts lol, it's absurd.

Oct 26, 2010 at 8:41 PM Post #3 of 13
Winter?!  I'm not ready for that yet.  The seasons this year were really screwed up.  It seemed to immediately go from winter to summer, and autumn seems pretty non-existant right now.  One day I'm wearing a fleece and the next day I'm sweating in that fleece.

Oct 26, 2010 at 8:44 PM Post #4 of 13

Quote:
I don't remember who said that, but what gives? It was 40 degrees last week, and today it was around 70. I want winter already so I can ski!

At least you don't have the weather we have up in Minneapolis. It's chilly, rainy, and really really windy. I'm skipping class right now because it's too vile to make the trek to the West Bank
biggrin.gif

Oct 26, 2010 at 10:39 PM Post #6 of 13
Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny with a high of 83 and a low of 56.

Just about right.  It was odd to have 100+ days going into October.  I've finally been able to knock off the AC and just run my old fans.

Oct 27, 2010 at 1:59 PM Post #7 of 13
Oct 27, 2010 at 2:23 PM Post #8 of 13
Tornadoes in Wisconsin yesterday, so that pressure front must be what's causing all the high winds and inclement weather!

Oct 27, 2010 at 2:28 PM Post #9 of 13
New England? Try regular England. Yesterday it rained continuously for 18 hours, day before that it was near freezing temperature. Today it was sunny and warm.

Oct 27, 2010 at 2:41 PM Post #10 of 13
Quote:
New England? Try regular England. Yesterday it rained continuously for 18 hours, day before that it was near freezing temperature. Today it was sunny and warm.

Rain all day you say, Well now I know why everything is so green in the "Mother Land"..... I heard we are down a couple inch's here in Ohio for the year.I hope we don't get dumped on this winter.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back