IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Jan 20, 2010 at 12:10 AM Post #1,339 of 2,837
I am looking on Fisher's site and I can't find a list/pictures of all the colors offered. What am I missing?

Jan 20, 2010 at 12:55 AM Post #1,342 of 2,837
Got my customs back and so far so good. They're fitting well and sound good. No noticeable changes to the sound when plugged into my Zune. However when plugged into my crappy altec lansing desktop speaker headphone port the sound almost seems a little more veiled than it was with the stock TF10s. I had to make considerable adjustments to the EQ and the last time I had the EQ turned on was when they were stock.

All in all they turned out looking and sounding great. Photos are in the Owner's thread.

Since there seem to be people asking how long it will take:
I shipped my TF-10s and impressions overnight on 12-28
They received my headphones on 12-29
The "creation" date on my customs is 1-13
They were shipped back to me on 1-15 2nd day shipping.
I received them today 1-19

Jan 20, 2010 at 1:17 AM Post #1,344 of 2,837
haha, then you'd probably better stop calling =). I sent mine in today and I'm really hoping to get themback before the 5th because I have a gig that weekend.

Have any of you opted for the Rush service? it's $15 extra but is it worth it?

Jan 20, 2010 at 2:54 AM Post #1,345 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thewonderfulnoise /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You actually have to contact them for the list of colors. They don't have pictures... as far I could find. I just went through this forum and looked at all the stuff everyone else was getting and decided on my color

Go to their myspace page, something like inearz.com/myspace ?
I saw a bunch of colors there; highly recommended because it definitely is affecting my color choice. For example, the solid black appears to be classier than I had thought.

Jan 20, 2010 at 2:55 AM Post #1,346 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thewonderfulnoise /img/forum/go_quote.gif
haha, then you'd probably better stop calling =). I sent mine in today and I'm really hoping to get themback before the 5th because I have a gig that weekend.

Have any of you opted for the Rush service? it's $15 extra but is it worth it?

i didn't know they had a rush service. I'd probably go with regular service if i were you. Fisher seems to occasionally have quality control issues. i wouldn't let these prevent you from ordering from them, but i wouldn't rush them anymore then normal. Plus it slows down everyone else's orders and upsets us. lol

Jan 20, 2010 at 3:00 AM Post #1,347 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by pufftissue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Go to their myspace page, something like inearz.com/myspace ?
I saw a bunch of colors there; highly recommended because it definitely is affecting my color choice. For example, the solid black appears to be classier than I had thought.

Oh sweet thanks. I really like the plain white with a logo of some sort, but I am afraid of what earwax and time would do to them. I am thinking solid black or the clear black. Maybe the clear dark blue.

Jan 20, 2010 at 4:19 AM Post #1,350 of 2,837
Hi, are there any special directions for ear impressions that I need to give the audiologist? Do I just call one up and say "gimme ear impressions"?

Could we also get as near a consensus on the cable replacement choices that we have? I am not sure what the pros and cons are for the null audio, westone es, fisher, and stock cables are. I gather that for some of these cables it's a one-way process b/c the pins will no longer fit the stock cable anymore after reshelling? Are people happy with the stock cable? It seems ok to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back