IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Jan 15, 2010 at 7:00 PM Post #1,246 of 2,837
Everyone post pics and impressions in the owner's thread when you get them!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 15, 2010 at 10:34 PM Post #1,248 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by minusthetom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got my Impressions made and ready (audiologist did them for free which was a shock but a nice one at that!).
I really want to go for clear purple with clear cables but feel as though something more subtle would be sensible. Ahh decisions.

When all is done please give us some feedback about how all the process went. I'm particularly interested since I'd like to know how everything processes for european customers.

Best of luck with yours
wink.gif

Jan 15, 2010 at 11:54 PM Post #1,249 of 2,837
xtr3me: I have emailed Fisher twice and for some reason they did not answered yet.
frown.gif
I didn't saw many head-fiers outside CONUS in this thread, but i hope Fisher will be able to do reshelling for euro-fiers too. I'll go to audiologist next week but still waiting for Kim's reply.
frown.gif

Jan 16, 2010 at 12:00 AM Post #1,250 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emokid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
xtr3me: I have emailed Fisher twice and for some reason they did not answered yet.
frown.gif
I didn't saw many head-fiers outside CONUS in this thread, but i hope Fisher will be able to do reshelling for euro-fiers too. I'll go to audiologist next week but still waiting for Kim's reply.
frown.gif

Thanks for your feedback Emokid. I'm hoping there's room for euro-fiers too, since I might go for it very soon.

I'd be much appreciated if you'd let me (us) know when you hear something back, even though I'm gonna, obviously, contact them for info when I decide to do it.

Jan 16, 2010 at 12:30 AM Post #1,251 of 2,837
Got mine and there's a problem.
frown.gif

Edit:
shell.jpg

I was a little worried that the misalignment of the ports would affect the sound, and I think it is true. I have very little bass in the right IEM. Switched polarities of that side, same thing. Put the R in my left ear, put the L in my right ear. I obviously had to hold them in place and manipulate them to get a seal, but I was able to get a seal and there was good bass in both IEMs. I looked at the nozzles keeping them in the same orientation and turns out they were both lined up correctly (like my L IEM) vertically with the red (bass) port on top. Looks like they need to go back so I can get the ports lined up correctly.

Build quality was good though, and I had good seals!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 16, 2010 at 12:49 AM Post #1,253 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinp6301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It would be very informative to the rest of us if you could tell us what the problems are.

+1 to that ^^^ No need to rip em but its still good to report issues and how they get resolved in the end.

Jan 16, 2010 at 2:09 AM Post #1,255 of 2,837
would be cool if you could take a couple more photos of the ports. If I remember right there was another fella that had the same problem with his. Its hard to tell in that picture. Maybe take a pic straight down at the ports? Im still thinking on sending my Triples in or just buying ES3X.

Jan 16, 2010 at 2:21 AM Post #1,258 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil' Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My friends did the impressions back home for merely 2 bucks. They all look the same as mine which cost 40$.
redface.gif

atsmile.gif
actually, 3 bucks, 1 for tips ^^

Jan 16, 2010 at 3:23 AM Post #1,259 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emokid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

They answer the phone every time i call. But email is hit or miss. I'd rather be able to get a hold of a person anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Back