IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Jan 14, 2010 at 11:34 PM Post #1,231 of 2,837
sent mine in today - and now the wait begins
angry_face.gif

Jan 15, 2010 at 12:07 PM Post #1,233 of 2,837
Due to the bad weather we've been having in the UK I had to delay my audiologist appointment but should be getting my impressions made this afternoon.
Will be shipping them off to the states with my W3's tomorrow. Only trouble is Ive yet to decide on colours!
confused_face.gif

Jan 15, 2010 at 12:29 PM Post #1,234 of 2,837
I can't decide on the color either!!! I am leaning towards either clear or a transparent icy-blue...and then there is the choice of cable color too! I have my ear impressions apointment today and I can't believe I'm still debating colors. HELP!!!

Jan 15, 2010 at 5:31 PM Post #1,241 of 2,837
they're way cool in alabama!i'm 25 miles out of they're way so i'm doing them a favor.all you have to do is ask and most of the time people will respond well.they let me do this all of the time so i'm bringing them bag of chocolate toffee macnuts from hawaii when i get back.kaysen wants chocolates and a keychain.
"hawaiian style aloha" no ka oi!!!! ted

Jan 15, 2010 at 5:34 PM Post #1,242 of 2,837
Got my Impressions made and ready (audiologist did them for free which was a shock but a nice one at that!).
I really want to go for clear purple with clear cables but feel as though something more subtle would be sensible. Ahh decisions.

Jan 15, 2010 at 6:40 PM Post #1,245 of 2,837
Okay, so I've been working with Kaysen regarding mine. I had discarded my original idea, due to the thought that it would have been too complicated.

Anyway, it came up, and it sounds like they are in fact going to be able to do it.
biggrin.gif
I am seriously nerding out at the thought of it. It's making me feel impatient to see the final product! I will of course post photos once they arrive.

I dont entirely understand why getting customs done is as exciting as it is, but... It is!

I know once they're done, at least a few of you closet (or not so closet) nerds on here will also like them.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back