IEMs reshelled into Custom Molds $80 in the USA (TripleFi 10, SE530, etc.) from FISHER HEARING
Jan 13, 2010 at 1:19 PM Post #1,186 of 2,837
wish you good luck! mine have been in their office since the 26th dec. and i paid last thursday.i assumed they would ship last friday.kaysen has been telling me maybe tommorrow everyday since then.i'm hoping today for sure.kaysen has been great all along,i just wish that there was more accurate communication on exactly where things are at with delivery times.they are under a GIANT work load,so all in all they're doing a great job!!!!!!!!

Jan 13, 2010 at 1:52 PM Post #1,187 of 2,837
I got my tracking number, and they're here in Houston now, so I should be able to see them when I get home from work today.

I had the same issues. On Thursday of last week I called, and was told they would be ready to ship Friday or Monday. Monday I was told Monday or Tuesday. When I emailed on Tuesday, I was told they would definitely go out on Tuesday, and they did.

I think they're just under a pretty heavy load, but they'll get there.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 13, 2010 at 5:57 PM Post #1,190 of 2,837
got mine an hour ago! sadly, right phone have a loose seal.... but left phone have a tight perfect fit!
leaving for a 3 weeks trip before i can go back to the audiologist and get a refit.
overall -
atsmile.gif
atsmile.gif
atsmile.gif

Jan 13, 2010 at 6:16 PM Post #1,193 of 2,837
I purposely avoided clear because of the way the previous clear ones I had seen looked.... those blow my expectations out of the water.

They're definitely getting better and better with each picture I see.

Too bad on the fit issue, I'm hoping I won't have one... (knock on wood)... I'll update later today.

Congrats!

Jan 13, 2010 at 7:56 PM Post #1,197 of 2,837
Quote:

Originally Posted by gL1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
got mine an hour ago! sadly, right phone have a loose seal.... but left phone have a tight perfect fit!
leaving for a 3 weeks trip before i can go back to the audiologist and get a refit.
overall -
atsmile.gif
atsmile.gif
atsmile.gif

GL1 Those are gorgeous!!! Exactly what I'm hoping for. Mine ship today!

Jan 13, 2010 at 8:04 PM Post #1,198 of 2,837
Wow, those are beautiful!

Kaysen left me a voicemail a bit ago. Sounds like she recieved my order. I need to call her back to discuss color, but those pictures are very reassuring regarding transparent choices.
smily_headphones1.gif
I think I know what I'll be going with! Honestly, those look directly comparable to UM quality.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back