IEMS for movies under 50$
Sep 1, 2010 at 10:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

avinash1234

New Head-Fier
hi all
i have never used good headphones till now but recently starting visiting these forums and got interested. i have read a lot of reviews of sub 50$ iems which are good like radiopaq jazz, re2, visang r02, brainwavz m1 and the new brainwavz m2. i usually watch a lot of hd movies in netflix and online....could you guys help me with which one would be the best for movies with high audio quality.
i am inclined towards m2 but i am not sure.

Sep 1, 2010 at 10:43 PM Post #2 of 5
Sound wise I can't really say, I'm pretty new myself but if I were looking for something to watch movies with it would be all about comfort. Personally I'd go for cans, IEMs have been hit or miss for me in the comfort department.

I'm not sure i could sit through a movie without being distracted at some point trying to adjust fit. Unless they absolutely have to be IEMs I'd start looking for a nice comfy full size headphone.

Sep 2, 2010 at 2:26 AM Post #4 of 5
Of the ones you listed I wouldn't really want to use the RE2 for movies personally. A lot of films rely on sub-bass for effects and the RE2 just won't portray that properly. The R02/M2/R03 are generally good choices. I've used them for plenty of movies. I prefer the Eterna but that's slightly above your price range.

Sep 2, 2010 at 12:22 PM Post #5 of 5
thanx joker for narrowing it down to R02/M2/R03.......I think i will go r03/m2 but i have read in the reviews that they have a bit more bass but not like  bassheads..... will they be fine with movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back