IEMs for ~$75
Jul 13, 2010 at 3:44 PM Post #136 of 157
mp4nation is fine. Service is reliable but definitely not fast as you would expect for free shipping. Usually takes 2-3 weeks to get anything. If you want them faster get the ViSang R03 off of ebay. Shipping is definitely <2 weeks and I've gotten a few things in less than a week.  

Jul 14, 2010 at 12:31 AM Post #137 of 157
I have yet to receive the M2s after 6 weeks since ship-out from mp4nation, unfortunately. Funny engouh I got the ear-hooks yesterday that they forgot to include in every package.

Jul 14, 2010 at 2:47 AM Post #138 of 157

Quote:
I have yet to receive the M2s after 6 weeks since ship-out from mp4nation, unfortunately. Funny engouh I got the ear-hooks yesterday that they forgot to include in every package.

REALLY? HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? AND THEY TOOK YOUR MONEY?

Quote:
mp4nation is fine. Service is reliable but definitely not fast as you would expect for free shipping. Usually takes 2-3 weeks to get anything. If you want them faster get the ViSang R03 off of ebay. Shipping is definitely <2 weeks and I've gotten a few things in less than a week.  

Yeah... Is there a difference between Visang R03 and Brainwavz M2? I heard that the Brainwavz are better :frowning2: Oh and I would like to ask: Does mp4nation purchase the money from the time I order them or when IEMs are shipped in my country?

EDIT: Maybe these? --> http://cgi.ebay.com/M2-Brainwavz-Visang-R03-/220635225223?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item335ee25c87 Has anyone bought them from that dealer?

Jul 14, 2010 at 3:00 AM Post #139 of 157
Quote:

Yeah... Is there a difference between Visang R03 and Brainwavz M2? I heard that the Brainwavz are better :frowning2: Oh and I would like to ask: Does mp4nation purchase the money from the time I order them or when IEMs are shipped in my country?

Where did you hear that? They are the same exact earphone except the M2 has an angled plug (around 45 degrees) while the R03 has a straight plug. There's also some differences in the accessory pack - I think the M2 was supposed to include ear guides (which they forgot to add to the first batch anyway) while the R03 just comes with tips, a shirt clip, and a hard carrying case.

Quote:

EDIT: Maybe these? --> http://cgi.ebay.com/M2-Brainwavz-Visang-R03-/220635225223?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item335ee25c87 Has anyone bought them from that dealer?

Great price but the seller only has one feedback... I got (one of) mine from the other seller and the experience was quite painless. Took about two weeks although I've gotten other things from that seller quicker.

Jul 15, 2010 at 2:46 AM Post #140 of 157
As far as the angled cable is concerned a lot of head-fiers suggested me to prefer this one because it is more durable. Although if I want to enjoy my music on the go which means that my mp4 player will be in my pocket, there will be an issue with the cable, right?

Jul 15, 2010 at 9:39 AM Post #141 of 157

Quote:
As far as the angled cable is concerned a lot of head-fiers suggested me to prefer this one because it is more durable. Although if I want to enjoy my music on the go which means that my mp4 player will be in my pocket, there will be an issue with the cable, right?

of course if you did abuse it. it also depends upon the placement of the female jack on your device. it's all about care dude. but i personally prefer right angled jacks, for use with my sansa clip+ which has its female jack at its right side.

Jul 16, 2010 at 9:07 PM Post #143 of 157
Interesting where this thread has taken to, just as an update I ended up getting the Soundmagic PL50 and I am very happy with them. Thank you all so much for the help. Gluck with your order kingpage

Jul 18, 2010 at 8:06 AM Post #144 of 157

Quote:
Interesting where this thread has taken to, just as an update I ended up getting the Soundmagic PL50 and I am very happy with them. Thank you all so much for the help. Gluck with your order kingpage

Glad you liked them. Cheers.
beerchug.gif

Jul 21, 2010 at 1:28 PM Post #145 of 157

Quote:

Enjoy ur music with ur brand new pl50  ^^ Have  good time with them

Aug 13, 2010 at 4:20 PM Post #146 of 157
Hello head-fiers. I bought M1s for my friend. He tried them and he's sth more than happy. Me i tried to go at mp4nation and purchase the M2s. I saw i counldn't i waited for days, weeks but still I can't find them to buy them. Will the sell them again? Where else can i find Brainwavz M2 (prefer them from Visang R03)?

Aug 18, 2010 at 3:29 AM Post #147 of 157
http://mp4nation.net/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=62_51&products_id=390

mp4nation will have some more stock of M2 in a few weeks, as it's sold out at the moment.

Aug 20, 2010 at 8:16 AM Post #148 of 157
Greetings Lords! Its my first post here. I want to buy a $75 headphones. Didnt want to make a threat. So i posted in this which seems to suit my concerns. I mostly look for an IEM, and i am leaning somewhere between Brainwavz M1, M2(preorder$50) and audio eterna (v2)(ebay $70). I am not an expert in sound and the language. So i can say you that i like all kind of music. I like good bass, and i like good soundstage, clarity and vocals. I despite hissing and sibilance(same?).
For now i have v-moda vibe, the sound is good but i had to play with my EQ because the sound wass muddy and i wanted the vocals and treble to come up front. There are also somewhat heavy iems(actual weight). so especially in the left, they make me tired and hurt my ear. So despite the sound quality, comfort is a must. Durabilty is also important.
I have to mention that i used to have pl30 and the plug got ruined. The sound was pleasant with good clarity but they lack a little bass and there were prone to sibilance.
So best one of the three or any other suggestions? do eterna v.2 worth the extra $20?
Someone also suggested me to wait for Audio Fischer genesis.
Sorry for the big post and thank you for your time.
(I use my PC and nokia 5530 for listening to music)

Aug 20, 2010 at 2:57 PM Post #149 of 157
If you want more upfront vocals go for the Brainwavz M2/Visang R03/Visang R02. The M1 is lighter on the bass, heavier on the treble than the M2/R03/R02. More balanced but not quite as laid-back. If you think the PL30 are sibilant you probably want the somewhat de-emphasized treble of the M2/R03/R02 over the M1.

As for the Eterna, it has a bigger soundstage and as a result can sound a bit distant at times. It is also more sensitive than the ViSang/Brainwavz earphones and more prone to hissing with a mismatched source (full-size amp, etc). The bass goes deeper and hits harder, of course, and I like the form factor. Build quality is a toss-up. I've had issues with my Eterna but not with any of my Brainwavz/ViSang earphones. Others have had the opposite experience. If durability was a top concern I'd actually go for the R02 as it has single-piece strain reliefs and is nice and cheap.

Aug 20, 2010 at 7:18 PM Post #150 of 157
Thank you for the answer.
Quote:
Generic IEM housings used by Cyclone/Lear/VSonic but with short functional strain reliefs. Cable is identical to that of the ViSang R03 – a twisted Cu-Ag alloy cord that is tough yet flexible but lacks a cable cinch and has some long-term memory character

Can you please define me these?
  1. strain reliefs
  2. cable cinch
  3. memory character

You suggest me R02 because they are very similar and $10 cheaper that R03, M2. also more lighter? I really was into mp4nation thing, because of good warranty feedback.
Isn't M2 45' angel plug far better?
Also do you have any info about AF genesis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back