IEM Score List 2023 - What's Your Favorite IEM?
May 23, 2017 at 10:24 AM Post #138 of 379
Short answer is yes

long answer is they are great for long period listening at loud volume, would prefer more bass and sound stage but i don't feel like they are lacking either, guitar tone and percussion hits are spot on.
there is plenty of bass when listning to edm but for metal i would like some more beef in the bass department like asg2 but the realism makes up for this i suppose

May 26, 2017 at 4:25 AM Post #139 of 379
Short answer is yes

long answer is they are great for long period listening at loud volume, would prefer more bass and sound stage but i don't feel like they are lacking either, guitar tone and percussion hits are spot on.
there is plenty of bass when listning to edm but for metal i would like some more beef in the bass department like asg2 but the realism makes up for this i suppose
I remember it being too narrow sounding in terms of staging. You need to get a more open IEM maybe? :)

Jul 17, 2017 at 12:44 AM Post #140 of 379
Great looking list! I have a question, is the list from what Iems you think are good enough to make the list? Or do you add to the list after extensive demoing and reviewing?

Jul 22, 2017 at 2:14 AM Post #142 of 379
Short answer is yes

Yep. No doubt about the voice and guitars. The Westones render these very well...

Sep 1, 2017 at 12:22 PM Post #149 of 379
I would like to see Noble Kaiser Encore / Katana in this list :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back