IEM: Replacement for Ety ER4?
Jun 23, 2007 at 11:04 PM Post #32 of 35
Atrio review is up. LiveWires to come sometime next week, but my initial impression is that I'm a little disappointed. I have some serious hiss with my iPod, that might be a dealbreaker right there.

Jun 24, 2007 at 10:07 PM Post #33 of 35
Trager, thanks for the review. Very helpful.

Of course, since I started this thread with missing headphones, I've order a replacement set of Etys and have order the M5s. Today, I found the ORIGINAL Ety ER4Ps!
eek.gif

So, the newer Etys are going back... didn't even have a chance to get them fully burned in. We'll see if the M5s even get an audition or if they go right back to roaddog.
Thanks!
Bruce

Jun 25, 2007 at 12:12 AM Post #34 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by BDA_ABAT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Trager, thanks for the review. Very helpful.

Of course, since I started this thread with missing headphones, I've order a replacement set of Etys and have order the M5s. Today, I found the ORIGINAL Ety ER4Ps!
eek.gif

So, the newer Etys are going back... didn't even have a chance to get them fully burned in. We'll see if the M5s even get an audition or if they go right back to roaddog.
Thanks!
Bruce

You can always sell the M5s on Head-Fi or ebay. I'd at least give them a listen, but if you don't feel like 50-100 hours of burn-in, I understand. Strange how you ordered the Etys and then find the old ones. Figures, huh?

Jun 25, 2007 at 2:42 AM Post #35 of 35
tstarn: Will probably give a listen... new headphones in the house will be toooooo tempting!

And, yes, strange how they showed up. They were in the car. The same car I'd been using for the past week. The same car both me and my wife searched last weekend when they went missing. Am thinking my 8 year old moved them initially, then moved the a second time (not malicious or anything... just being 8 and not thinking while looking for a Pokemon card or something).

Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread

Back