IEM Options for $150 and below
Jan 12, 2011 at 2:01 PM Post #16 of 21
I know you can get the sennheiser IE 6 on amazon for 120 $. I've bought a pair although their are still in shipping so I can't give you any impressions but I'm sure someone knows about if you are interested in the IEM's. 

Jan 12, 2011 at 10:30 PM Post #17 of 21
You could also go for some Triple Fi 10s, which have gotten pretty cheap since all of the Amazon buyers are selling them

Jan 13, 2011 at 2:26 PM Post #18 of 21
I'm currently seriously considering the Audeo Phonak PFE, I like the fact that so many people are recommending it. I like the fact that you have the filters, and they give replacements. The price seems good. |joker|'s thread had a very good review, and now that the build quality issue is fixed, I see no reason not to go for it. Any last words from any nay-sayers?

Sep 10, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #20 of 21
Quote:
I'm currently seriously considering the Audeo Phonak PFE, I like the fact that so many people are recommending it. I like the fact that you have the filters, and they give replacements. The price seems good. |joker|'s thread had a very good review, and now that the build quality issue is fixed, I see no reason not to go for it. Any last words from any nay-sayers?

So did you go for them ?
Can you give an indepth description of your exprience ?
I am planning to get them.

Sep 10, 2012 at 4:56 PM Post #21 of 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back