IE8 from Amazon.uk?
Jan 27, 2010 at 7:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Superpang

Head-Fier
Hello,

I just want to see if anyone have any experience buying IE8 from Amazon.uk.

Preferably NOT directly from Amazon but from the Marketplace.

Their prices are very competitive and quite worrisome.

If anyone had prior experience with any particular seller, please PM or post it in this thread about your experience.

Thank you.

Jan 27, 2010 at 8:15 PM Post #2 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Superpang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello,

I just want to see if anyone have any experience buying IE8 from Amazon.uk.

Preferably NOT directly from Amazon but from the Marketplace.

Their prices are very competitive and quite worrisome.

If anyone had prior experience with any particular seller, please PM or post it in this thread about your experience.

Thank you.

I know you are talking about the one selling IE8s for 99GPB. I posted in the IE8 appreciation thread and was told that there are supposedly some fakes floating around.

You can always buy and verify with the fake identification thread and if they are fakes just get a refund.

Jan 28, 2010 at 1:24 AM Post #3 of 8
I work by the old adage, if it sounds to good to be true, it is too good to be true. £99 for genuine IE8s ... I doubt it.

However, go ahead and give them a try. If they turn out to be fake, don't be surprised, but I'd trust Amazon to refund you eventually if you have any problems with the Marketplace seller.

Jan 28, 2010 at 1:27 AM Post #4 of 8
Sennheiser IE8s are generally cheaper in Europe though, I think. They're made in Ireland which might be the reason.

Jan 28, 2010 at 1:58 AM Post #5 of 8
i think you should just give a shot to amazon, that kind of price for authorized dealer is just awesome. peace for your mind too. too many fakes out there mate. i had two fakes before i get the real piece, highly recommend you to get it straight from amazon uk

Jan 28, 2010 at 9:36 AM Post #7 of 8
The 99GBP ones are gone now. Someone from this forum bought them?
smily_headphones1.gif

There are still some around 130GBP.

Aug 7, 2011 at 6:31 PM Post #8 of 8
I have purchased from amazon.co.uk but directly from amazon not anyother reseller it was for 169GBP as i had  them imported/shipped to KSA therefore no VAT although paid shipping 22GBP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back