Identify these headphones! (feat. Zooey Deschanel)
Jul 18, 2011 at 11:38 AM Post #4 of 15
M50

Jul 18, 2011 at 11:40 AM Post #5 of 15
Not sure if that is the M50. The chrome ring looks larger than the M50's?

Jul 18, 2011 at 1:14 PM Post #9 of 15

Quote:
You can get a better view of them at the piano in the full vid here.

These are entirely different phones from the gif in OP's post. The join is different, different size of drivers, also this one has a rectangular white label instead of a metallic ring.

Jul 18, 2011 at 1:39 PM Post #11 of 15

Quote:
You can get a better view of them at the piano in the full vid here.

These are definately not the same as the OP pic. These look like are Sony 7509HD. Poor girl is wearing them backwards 
wink.gif

Here's a quick image enhancement from the video. Upon closer inspection it does look like the M50, or at least some other Audio Technica phones:

Jul 19, 2011 at 7:55 AM Post #12 of 15

Quote:
These are definately not the same as the OP pic. These look like are Sony 7509HD. Poor girl is wearing them backwards 
wink.gif

This is the second time I've seen somebody wearing them backwards in a vid of a studio recording, the other tiem being Simone Simmons in 2 Meter Sessions. Any idea if there are any benefits to it or just oversight? I mean it's not like the soundstage will be mirror-imaged, or will it?

Jul 19, 2011 at 10:50 AM Post #13 of 15
I'm comparing the enhanced photo that Zammykoo posted with my M50 and yeah I'm 100% sure they are identical. However the pads on her cans look...rounder, maybe she swapped the stock pads with something different? Could just be the angle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back