iCAN micro SE – (thanks to Meze - you guys are great!) Things are a rockin.
Dec 26, 2015 at 8:23 PM Post #106 of 600

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies. -Darth Vader

I just got this as a Christmas present. Bourbon cookies from Japan in a Star Wars tin. Perfect timing. Vader seems to know Santa's weakness.

Dec 27, 2015 at 4:37 AM Post #112 of 600
Dec 27, 2015 at 5:25 AM Post #113 of 600
Why buy Star Wars baking awesomeness?

Just say iCan (see what I did there?) and substitute ingredients if required! :D

Got this cookbook from a client in 1999 and its served me well!

Dec 27, 2015 at 5:48 AM Post #114 of 600
Why buy Star Wars baking awesomeness?

Just say iCan (see what I did there?) and substitute ingredients if required!
biggrin.gif

Got this cookbook from a client in 1999 and its served me well!

I think iCan, I think iCan, I think iCan...

That looks nom noms!

Dec 27, 2015 at 5:30 PM Post #116 of 600
Blue Harvest, and Something Something Something Darkside are awesome! One line, when going in to the carbon freezing chamber, had me in stitches!! :)

Dec 28, 2015 at 12:30 AM Post #118 of 600
Here is my entry, in 5 parts, as these come from a set of old reels, labeled, and belonging to the WOCC (War Office Cinematograph Committee), which later became the British Department of Information, and later, still, the Ministry of Information.

These tins of film were discovered at Meols Hall, Churchtown, Merseyside, during the building's reconstruction in 1961. It's anybody's guess how they arrived at Meols Hall, though the prominent theory is that Charles Hesketh somehow acquired them sometime before, or shortly after, he purchased the estate in 1919.

Nevertheless, the main point of interest is the striking (and dare we say too uncanny) similarities that exists between these small reels and the much later big budget Hollywood films of the 1970s and '80s.

Therefore, without further ado, we present to you this early cinematic short, so that you may be the judge as to which came first, the bayonet or the lightsaber.

PART I...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back