iCAN micro SE – (thanks to Meze - you guys are great!) Things are a rockin.
Dec 28, 2015 at 12:36 AM Post #122 of 600
PART V...

*NOTE 1* The above skit does not represent AMR/iFi, nor George Lucas and/or Disney properties in any way. It is strictly a parody, created in the spirit of fun and goodwill. Neither is the skit designed to deride a people or a nation, either from the past or the present.

*NOTE 2* My great-grandfather, John Phillip McAllen, served in the 12th Battalion, 27th Infantry Brigade, of the 9th Scottish Division, from 1914-1919, before emigrating to the United States in 1920. He remained a Private, throughout, surviving all 4 years of the war, right in the trenches, as a lowly rifleman. The equipment used in this skit is genuine. The German Stahlhelm was date-coded 1916. The early British Brodie helmet also dates from 1916, as well as the rifle: a British SmLE Mk III* .303 calibre, dated 1916. The "actor," of course, is me, dated 1973.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 28, 2015 at 12:43 AM Post #123 of 600
EVOLVIST............... BRILLIANT!!!

Dec 28, 2015 at 4:12 AM Post #125 of 600
Dec 28, 2015 at 10:07 AM Post #126 of 600
I cannot create anything as professional or technically gifted as that from @EVOLIST so I have had to use some sticky back plastic, an old washing up liquid bottle and the foil tops from milk bottles to see if this works..................

http://www.starwars.com/games-apps/star-wars-crawl-creator?cid=56814e20e4b0fc2477bf9d87

Dec 28, 2015 at 10:45 AM Post #127 of 600
Ah, c'mon guys, y'all are making me blush. There are plenty of fantastic entries in here, and if I had to pick it wouldn't be mine. Besides, there are days left before the contest is over.

Dec 28, 2015 at 11:22 AM Post #130 of 600
Ah, c'mon guys, y'all are making me blush. There are plenty of fantastic entries in here, and if I had to pick it wouldn't be mine. Besides, there are days left before the contest is over.

Evolvist is right, if I saw his entry I might not even participate but none of us on this thread are the judge so to any other guys thinking about it we want more entries!! It´s been really fun seing what you guys have come up with.

Dec 28, 2015 at 3:53 PM Post #132 of 600

Evolvist is right, if I saw his entry I might not even participate but none of us on this thread are the judge so to any other guys thinking about it we want more entries!! It´s been really fun seing what you guys have come up with.

I don't see anything in the rules about the quality of the entries. I think it's just a draw of eligible entries.

Dec 28, 2015 at 4:20 PM Post #133 of 600
Hell, I just want an iDSD Pro and a bottle of anything...to go!

Oh yeah...and a happy new year.

The iCAN SE (sexy edition) sure sounds sweet, though, and those Meze cans, from all of the reviews, seem like a ray of light.

Still, waiting for iFi to post Part II of what went into making the iCAN SE (sultry edition).

Dec 29, 2015 at 5:18 AM Post #134 of 600
I don't see anything in the rules about the quality of the entries. I think it's just a draw of eligible entries.

They say that some secret prizes along the way will be randomly given. However, they say entries will be judged by iFi and friends for the listed prizes, so quality does matter. As far as I know, only one prize has been given out so far and it wasn't random. I hope we see another Rando Cardrissian (Cards Against Humanity and Star Wars reference) draw soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back