IC: Salt Lake City meet?
Jan 8, 2010 at 4:50 AM Post #5 of 108
Of course. You might try sending some PMs to the people who posted in my utah thread.

Jan 8, 2010 at 6:52 PM Post #7 of 108
I'd be up for one too, add me to the list, maybe after a few years of these threads we'll have enough people to actually have something materialize.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 8, 2010 at 7:20 PM Post #8 of 108
Ok now we are getting some people. I sent a friend request to everyone in the older threads also. It looks like a lot are not active anymore though. Also if you accept my friend request I started a group for Utah Head-fi if everyone wants to join than might make it easier. I didn't think this would be very fun but now it looks like we might be able to get a decent group together.

Jan 9, 2010 at 2:11 AM Post #10 of 108
Well we have 5 total people in the Utah head-fi group, plus I have talked to ericj and ZoNtO. I think we could get a nice group together, let the nerdiness begin!

Jan 9, 2010 at 4:32 PM Post #13 of 108
This may happen indeed. My wife has agreed to take all the pictures so the rest of the head-fi community can see that Utah-head-fiers do it best!

What's the next step? If there is only 5 of us, we can do the meet at my house. Its in Sugarhouse and not too far from the U.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kshelton /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well we have 5 total people in the Utah head-fi group, plus I have talked to ericj and ZoNtO. I think we could get a nice group together, let the nerdiness begin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back