IC: Salt Lake City meet?
Jan 20, 2010 at 4:52 AM Post #31 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I should probably bring YH-1 and YH-3 as well so you can hear all the major yamahas. The YH-2 is pretty much a YH-3 in a noisier, italian-designed frame. I have a yh-2 but it doesn't work properly at the moment. The HP-50 is a HP/YH-3 with a single-entry cable, and mine isn't damped yet.

See, this is my problem with meets. I start thinking about what to bring, and within minutes i'm rationalizing that i shouldn't not bring the modern fostex to compare with the vintage yamaha.

Bring all the phones you want.
beerchug.gif

Okay, folks, please PM me and I will send the address to you as the date approaches. I will post in this thread to confirm that I have received you PM.

Jan 20, 2010 at 2:20 PM Post #32 of 108
These are the folks that are coming. I will update this thread as confirmation PMs come in:

CherryBomb (aka Jon)
kshelton

Jan 20, 2010 at 2:27 PM Post #33 of 108
i actually may have a family engagement on the 6th. but i don't know for sure.

Jan 21, 2010 at 2:13 AM Post #34 of 108
These are the folks that are coming. I will update this thread as confirmation PMs come in:

CherryBomb (aka Jon)
kshelton
Wasatch (John)

And this is the gear that will be there:

Phones:
D7000
HP-1
RS-2i
HE-5 (on order)
Yammy YH-50
Fostex T-10

AmpsL
EHHA
Singlepower MPX3

DACs
Parasound D/AC 1100HD

KS and Wasatch, please feel free to post what gear you plan to bring.

Jan 21, 2010 at 2:15 AM Post #35 of 108
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericj /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i actually may have a family engagement on the 6th. but i don't know for sure.

That sucks, Eric. Hope you can reschedule.

Jan 22, 2010 at 10:37 PM Post #36 of 108
I am sure we are going to reschedule a few times before it comes together but that is cool. We can't do it with out ericj it sounds like he is bringing a museum ha-ha!

Oh speaking of that ericj, do you have one of your min3 amps you could bring? I am considering getting one or making one to go with my HD25s, so a listen would be very helpful.

Jan 23, 2010 at 2:16 AM Post #39 of 108
We need a name for our meet..... Beehive head-fi meet?....... how about the Jello Party!? Or maybe....... "Utah head-fi meet Feb. 6th, feel free to bring all your wives."

P.S. I will bring the sorbet if someone else brings the Sprite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back