IC: Philadelphia,Delaware and New Jersey Are mini meet
Jan 2, 2011 at 6:43 PM Post #62 of 99
Four hours away from here though. Plus I am 15. I highly doubt I would be able to come.

Damn DC metro Head-Fi'ers. 

Would it be a good idea to maybe PM those DC Metro Head-Fi'ers to try to get something setup?

Jan 3, 2011 at 5:19 PM Post #63 of 99
Anyone have Beyer DT880's?  I'm curious to hear them.

Jan 5, 2011 at 10:34 AM Post #65 of 99

Quote:
Both Baka1969 and myself would like to have a gathering around the third week of January for Philly, New Jersey and Delaware Head fliers at my home in Sewell NJ. I am 20 minutes from Philly and 45 minutes from Delaware and pretty much less than 90 minutes for the meet from North Jersey and Central Jersey. Please show me if there is any interest. We are looking as Saturday January 22, 2011

So Far                                          Gear

Frank I                                          Decware Taboo,CSP-2 T!, LCD2 Fostex TP50
JP11801 possible                           LCD2,Grado older 125,Sonic Studio 305
Baka1969                                      B22,Cary Exciter, HD800,Shure 840
DMinches                                       Leben 300,LCD2
Immitbiker                                      HE6
Strid3r                                           Gamma 2 DAC, PPA V2 amp
NikonGod-possible                          DIY tube amp, AKG 240,HE6 prototype
Afllac                                              702,
JoeyRusso                                      HD600,Go DAP,IBasso D4,Westone3,Shure535
El Doug                                         LCD2,Lavry Dac,Gilmore light
LeeSure                                          HD650, Little Dot MK111
bbradley                                           Asgard,Grado 125
Zheng..................................   ...........B@W Headphones
 Jack Woo                                          WE5 SE     

Guys this look like about all the house will handle at this point. Please PM me that you can make it for sure otherwise If everyone is coming I will close it out  at this group which is going to be a great group for sure

Jan 7, 2011 at 7:47 AM Post #67 of 99
I believe I sent everyone a PM this morning with my address and phone number for the mini meet on 1/22. We plan to start 10:00 AM and I look forward to seeing everyone for a fun time with some nice gear coming.

Jan 7, 2011 at 5:54 PM Post #68 of 99
Is anyone else going to this meet coming from or going through Philadelphia (specifically, University City)? It looks like I won't be able to drive myself there, and my only other option is to ask a friend to drive me there, but he might not want to go or he might be busy. Just reaching out here; if someone wants to pick me up or something that would be awesome. Just send me a PM and we can work things out, hopefully :)

EDIT: as for a gear list, I should be bringing:
Amp - SSMH
Source - USB GrubDAC mated to the SSMH, iPod Touch 4G (but no LO cable)
Headphones - K701s, RS-1s (traded my HF-2s away, sorry
redface.gif
), maybe other stuff if I acquire anything in the next couple weeks

Jan 10, 2011 at 12:43 PM Post #71 of 99
Sweet.

Jan 10, 2011 at 2:33 PM Post #72 of 99
Pfft you should make room for me :frowning2:  Although I can't guarantee I could even make it.  I don't take up much space ;p.  I might bring a ghetto (50$ case anyone?) balanced ehha && b22... I suppose I could leave the b22 at home as there would be one.  LCD2, HD650, Antelope Zodiac+? uhhh other random crap possibly... a friends SA5K? M50? TMA1?

Come now, you know you are dying to make an exception ;p.

Just don't criticize my case work too much as it is temporary :frowning2:.

Jan 11, 2011 at 9:07 PM Post #73 of 99
I am sorry I cant make room at this point for any more. I wish I could just not enough space to set everyone up if I take in any more. I will let everyone know if someonce cant make it but its a full house for sure .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back