IC: November Melbourne, FL meet
Jul 13, 2005 at 12:18 PM Post #61 of 90
Since this is starting to be a gathering of bad guitar players, I must join in. Two years of lessons and I suck.

On the scuba diving, unless I can get a refresher course, I will be staying out of the water.

Jul 13, 2005 at 12:20 PM Post #62 of 90
I don't think you should worry about the diving. Plan the meet in the time frame that is good for everyone, and if we want to dive, we will work around it. Can't dive and fly on the same day (nitrogen build-up), so I couldn't dive on a Sunday anyway (flying back to NY). Maybe Friday, or even a night dive (woohoo!)
2136sharkswim.gif

Jul 14, 2005 at 3:42 PM Post #63 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
Since this is starting to be a gathering of bad guitar players, I must join in. Two years of lessons and I suck.

Hey I have a Roland set of electronic drums......Anybody play bass?

eek.gif

Jul 15, 2005 at 4:47 AM Post #67 of 90
Ok I am going to reserve the meeting room for Saturday 11/19 in the next couple of the days as long as nobody has any objections.

Jul 15, 2005 at 5:00 AM Post #68 of 90
That's good, psycho dude. I'll have to reserve that weekend on my schedule because it's about the time the fat man in the burgundy suit starts his seasonal work! Last year, I went through 38 pounds of candy, 500 coloring books, and at least 3 red lights! It's so hard to see properly... this year I'll have a designated driver in her Mrs. Claus outfit. If she does well, then one day maybe we'll make it official.

Jul 15, 2005 at 1:42 PM Post #69 of 90
I will attempt to steer the NYC annual November meet, away from that weekend.

Jul 15, 2005 at 1:45 PM Post #70 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
It's so hard to see properly... this year I'll have a designated driver in her Mrs. Claus outfit. If she does well, then one day maybe we'll make it official.

Mr and Mrs. Claus. It has a nice ring to it.

Aug 12, 2005 at 6:11 PM Post #72 of 90
Sorry everyone but I'm afraid I have bad news. I have just been informed by my father that he has accepted a new job and that requires us moving to virginia. We will most likely be moving before the scheduled date for the meet. I'm very sorry everyone. I'm really sorry to those who have already made plans to attend this meet.

Aug 12, 2005 at 6:15 PM Post #73 of 90
That totally blows. I hope there is a meet sometime in central florida. I just got done moving so I know the drill there. Seems no one stays anywhere in Fl. Slogan should be "Florida - The trasitional state"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back