IC: November Melbourne, FL meet
Jul 11, 2005 at 4:28 AM Post #46 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
Hey guys, I'll definitely make the meet so long as it's on a weekend. As for diving, I could probably bring my scuba gear but that would mean less headphone gear. Ouch! Tough call...

As long as you bring the HE-90s I'll be happy.
orphsmile.gif

Jul 11, 2005 at 4:30 AM Post #48 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoZX
As long as you bring the HE-90s I'll be happy.
orphsmile.gif

And yes...any HE90s will severely increase my determination and chance to make it.

Jul 11, 2005 at 4:37 AM Post #49 of 90
Oh, I suppose I could make room for the HE90's. With any luck, there will probably be several other pairs there as well, assuming that the Sennheiser schedule is as predicted for this new batch (i.e., one or two months).

Jul 11, 2005 at 4:39 AM Post #50 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
Oh, I suppose I could make room for the HE90's. With any luck, there will probably be several other pairs there as well, assuming that the Sennheiser schedule is as predicted for this new batch (i.e., one or two months).

I thought it was gonna be more than one or two months. Well the more HE90s the better.
biggrin.gif

Jul 11, 2005 at 11:05 AM Post #52 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Omnis
woah, woah, woah...we're scuba diving now? Hahaha. Why Scuba dive when you can fish?

Fishing line/hooks and scuba....not a good combo
eek.gif
Need to space apart those two hobbies.

Wayne, you don't have to bring your gear. You can either rent, or hold your breath a really long time
icon10.gif

We would need to have the meet on the first weekend day, because diving at depth makes your ears clogged and ring, and even an Orpheus will sound like a pair of Bose Tri-Ports
tongue.gif
Listening first day, and diving/boating/fishing second day. Topless club, anyday.
cool.gif

Jul 11, 2005 at 3:23 PM Post #54 of 90
As long as I am in Florida (i.e. not travelling on work) at that time, I'll be there. I wouldn't pass up an opportunity to listen to the HE90 again (paired with the HEV90, someday !!).

No pics forthcoming with impressions from the topless bar, I presume !!
tongue.gif

Jul 12, 2005 at 1:51 AM Post #55 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker
Fishing line/hooks and scuba....not a good combo
eek.gif
Need to space apart those two hobbies.

Wayne, you don't have to bring your gear. You can either rent, or hold your breath a really long time
icon10.gif

We would need to have the meet on the first weekend day, because diving at depth makes your ears clogged and ring, and even an Orpheus will sound like a pair of Bose Tri-Ports
tongue.gif
Listening first day, and diving/boating/fishing second day. Topless club, anyday.
cool.gif

scuba, topless clubs and gear, my kinda meet anyone play guitar?

Let me know if we are on for a dive I'd go. The ear thing is hit and miss depending on depth and how well you equalize. I get pretty jacked up after 45ft and two dives.
Satellite Beach has some really great little bars for nightlife as well.

I'm psyched but after another meet I'll be homeless. After Tyrion's meet I'm in for an SR71, Dynahi, Minimax cdp, eastsound cd5, akg 501, ety 6i, ety 4s, UE superfi 5 pros and mutiple cables I must chill
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 12, 2005 at 2:40 AM Post #56 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801
scuba, topless clubs and gear, my kinda meet anyone play guitar?

Let me know if we are on for a dive I'd go. The ear thing is hit and miss depending on depth and how well you equalize. I get pretty jacked up after 45ft and two dives.

I'm going to have to find my certification card, if we are actually going to dive.

Jul 12, 2005 at 3:16 AM Post #57 of 90
I play guitar (a strat), but I suck. One of my dreams was to play a couple of song live at a meet...a Head-Fi Jam, so to speak. Of course we would need some balanced cables, Beyer mikes, and a 404 sound card to record it, and some Orpheii (multiple Orpheus') as studio cans, or maybe some UE 10's
cool.gif

Boynton Beach has some of the coolest drift diving, in the area.

Mike, after your hiatus, you better do one or 2 practice dives, before the group dive, so I don't have to save you from embarrassment, by pointing out that you have your regulator and BC mounted upside down, on your tank. Seriously, it happens.
tongue.gif
Or, jump in the water without your weights (I've done that, and wondered why I couldn't descend).
Sort of like wondering why there's no sound coming from a Wadia CDP, and then have someone tell you the CD goes in the other way.

Jul 12, 2005 at 4:07 AM Post #58 of 90
I was gonna say exactly that...

I play guitar...but I suck. haha. Maybe I could bring my brownsville and the marshall amp so we can all dick around with phones and the guitar and the strip clubs (can i look in through the window or something?) and the scuba-fishing.

Jul 13, 2005 at 9:59 AM Post #59 of 90
Ok lemme get caught up here. So you guys are planing on going scuba diving? So saturday for the meet and sunday for the scuba diving? I just want to be sure If I need to rent the meeting room for two days or just one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back