IC: los angeles mini-meet near UCLA
Apr 13, 2010 at 5:33 AM Post #31 of 225
Hey jawang any updates on this meet?
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 20, 2010 at 4:38 AM Post #35 of 225
So what's the time and place? I'll bring another one of my audiophile friends too.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 23, 2010 at 12:56 PM Post #36 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadneddz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It looks like the OP bailed and this meet is way to close to CJ. It doesn't look likely for this one to happen.

this reminds me of the last LA thread....1/9/2010

Apr 24, 2010 at 7:20 AM Post #38 of 225
I'd certainly be interested. I go to LA maybe every month or so. I'll probably be looking to rid myself of the 115F heat up here for the temperate LA weather soon.

Apr 29, 2010 at 1:45 AM Post #39 of 225
Should cut OP some slack, I believe it's midterm week at UCs right now..well at least for me because I have midterms this week too haha. And I would be interested in this too, if this is still going on..

Apr 29, 2010 at 6:26 AM Post #40 of 225
Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteThanatos /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Should cut OP some slack, I believe it's midterm week at UCs right now..well at least for me because I have midterms this week too haha. And I would be interested in this too, if this is still going on..

& my response to that is the OP first post in the thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by jawang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd prefer to plan ahead of time, so for now I am thinking about a date sometime in May if there is interest. Let me know!
smily_headphones1.gif

This is nothing personal, but the OP has been actively posting in other threads lately. It appears as a lost of interest as people would like to plan as far out as possible to make it more convenient, otherwise people might have other arrangements come last minute. May is pratically here(orignal thoughts) & no updates. I think atleast some status such as "ive changed my mind" , still going to happen, going to push the date back" is atleast due at this point. rather then people continue to post that they are still interested & get more people excited for no reason. I do not think you can fault anyone for simply wanting an update at this point. I suppose someone could simply take it upon themselves to PM the OP for that answer as well.

May 11, 2010 at 10:26 AM Post #41 of 225
Anyone else want to step up & take over hosting the event?

May 11, 2010 at 1:30 PM Post #42 of 225
If somebody wants to start a meet and take care of finding a place, I will take care of all the forum stuff for you (keeping an up to date attendee and gear list/answering questions for new people).

May 17, 2010 at 1:25 AM Post #43 of 225
I'm interested, I look around see if there are any descent meeting places... But I make no promises!

May 20, 2010 at 12:24 AM Post #44 of 225
definitely interested. my location is an hour west of original location. (thousand oaks/ventura area)

i have an xp-7 and i just ordered some grado 325i. thats all i really have to offer. can bring dt 770 pro 80s and hero modded sennheiser pc 350... haha

May 20, 2010 at 5:06 PM Post #45 of 225
I'm interested. I live in the OC but it will definitely help with the blues for not going to canJam in Chicago.

I just bought a set of ATH-W1000X (Grandioso) and can bring them and if lucky I should have a WA6 by time we meet.

Also have D5000s, J$ Pads, Twisted Cables-Vortex I can bring if not sold by then.

Oh, and EF2 and Maverick D1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back