IC: Edmonton, Alberta
Sep 1, 2009 at 7:22 PM Post #61 of 160
Seems like it. There doesn't seem to be a huge shift away from it, and though I'm a little undecided about hitting up a concert in Portland on the 17th, I should be able to make it for the meet on the 19th. I'll book the room as soon as I can.

Sep 1, 2009 at 10:57 PM Post #63 of 160
It's "Explosions in the Sky." They're a rock group that rocks pretty hard, and they only play music (no words). They've been around for a while now, but they've never been to Canada. This is as close as I'm going to get to them for a while, I think.

Sep 5, 2009 at 1:07 AM Post #67 of 160
Hey guys, have you worked out the meet details?
I'm set for the 19th just about anytime. Thanks to Abathingape for giving me the motivation to clear up my schedule.
If anyone in Calgary needs a ride up I've got room for a couple passengers
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 5, 2009 at 3:31 AM Post #68 of 160
Would love to join all of you but I, unfortunately, am not going to be in Edmonton at that time. I've been into audio for years, but have just started looking at the more portable side of audio, seeing as how my job allows me to listen to music for about 8 hours a day. It would be valuable for my to hear the range of hi-end headphones that are available. Oh well, I'm not going anywhere, so I'll keep up with what's going on and try to get to the next one. Have fun everybody!

Sep 5, 2009 at 3:40 AM Post #69 of 160
I confirmed the booking with the SU. Our room will be booked Saturday, September 19, 2009 from 2:00PM to 5:00PM in room 420 in the student's union building at the University of Alberta. Please spread the word. It's a shame you can't join us, wantmyf1.

Sep 5, 2009 at 5:19 PM Post #70 of 160
Excellent...my stash of new goodies are on their way from China and T.O... should be properly burned in prior to the meet.

ABathingApe ... your HF-2s are arriving this coming week, right? (my order still hasn't been charged yet, so...)

d.

Sep 6, 2009 at 7:26 AM Post #71 of 160
HD800s on their way should have them by the 9th

Sep 6, 2009 at 6:38 PM Post #73 of 160
Heyy. joneeboi caught me at the mall yesterday and reminded me about this
biggrin.gif
I can most likely make it.
Still have the HD-600s and KSC-75's, but also got ER4-P/S's earlier this year.

The Ety's are pretty sweet (with a bit of equalization). I'll bring extra clean tips + rubbing alcohol so people can try them.

Sep 7, 2009 at 8:09 AM Post #75 of 160
I just ordered a balanced blue dragon cable for the HD800s from moon audio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back